Chap19

Alexandra's POV

I keep on walking i know liam will chase me i was about to open my car when he held me shoulder and face him.

"What?didn't my punch isn't enough for you to wake you up huh?"i said but he started to tear up

"I know i know noona but please can you help me just this one please?"he said with his teary eye

"Ok what is it?"i said crossing my arms

"I know you will get mad at me but please help me to take Jennie back to me,please for my sake and yohan sake please?"he said as his tears drop

"Ok but tell me why?and why the hell you her in your life when she doesn't want to be with you and she already have a boyfriend and she also moved on so why dont you do the same try to move on?"i said looking at him this is the first time that liam beg to me...

"I know noona the problem is she's engaged to kai isnt it too late for me to take her back?"he said

"No...It not too late she's not yet married to him so why not persuade her?"i said

"Ohhh good idea"he said and smile.I love seeing him smiling it makes me smile too...

"So let go"i said and he look at me with a confusion on his face...

"Where?"He said i didnt respond and grab his hand and push him inside my car.'Its a twin time' i said on my thought then smile...

Liam's POV

Liah park her car and went out and wait is this a park?i mean park with a kids?i wish i bring my son.Gosh i miss him so much

I saw something then look at liah...

"Liah!did you saw what i saw?"i said and she nod her head...

3

2

1

"ICE CREAM!"we both shouted made the other looked at us

"Sorry"we both said and run to the ice cream truck

Fastforward

We came back in Uni. straight to Dara's class.

All of the students are now in cafeteria maybe 'cause its lunch time?yeah but nevermind i went here to fetch my son we'll go to comapany 'cause i have a meeting there and i wont leave my son there knowing that Kai is there he might do something to him...

TRD POV

Its been a week since the day that liah and liam talked and today is March 27 which is Liam and Yohan's Birthday and also the compitation in the class.

Liam was so excited to perform their songs which is they work hard for it.And also his birthday yet he's sad knowing that he persuade Jennie but Jennie is giving him a false hope that made him sad remembering what jennie has said to him make his heart ache and torn into million peaces...

Liam's POV

I still remeber the days you said those words to me,those days that you broke my heart...Remembering...