chap7

Jhon Soo's POV

When we finished our lunch liam excused him self to buy a coffee and all of us went to our classroom so we sont be late...

I thought liam is already in our room but no he isnt here.where is he?

We we're waiting for liam when Jennie's squad slammed the door...what a bitches...

I was looking at those bitches when gyul ran to irene and kiss her...im jealous...hmmmm BTW where is my chipmunk?

"Yah!where is my girlfriend?"i ask them but they didnt answer me so its better wait for her...

And if you wonder why did  irene and rosè become our girlfriend?well their the one who confessed to us then boom...

Flashback

We're here at airport we went home after liams operation so we can continue our study and we need to practice more for our up coming game...

Fastforward

Today is back to normal but not normal as before because liam is not here so normal yet not that normal...hahaha

We we're walking on our way to caffeteria when Irene and rosè approach us...

"Gyul"
"Soo"

They said and look at each other...then continue

"May i talk to gyul?"
"May i talk to soo?"

They glare at each other...

"Ok i'll talk first ok"
"Ok i'll  talk first ok"

They said..

"Yah!Rosè you first im getting dizzy already"Jin shouted getting pissed

"Ok,may i talk to you soo plss?in the roof top?"she said

"Sure"that what i said because im speechless

Fastforward

I was sitting in the roof top when someone backhug me...

I was so surprised because god my crush finally hug me...huhuhu

We went on silent so i decided to break it

"So what do you want to talk about?"i said then i saw her bow her head looking at the ground

"Soo i know we didnt know each other that much but...i just want to tell you this..Jhon Soo Kim A.K.A the heir of the Third most influential company in the whole world...I just want to say that im getting tired loving you from afar seeing you with other girls.This day i will confess that i like you...no scratch that i love you Jhon Soo Kim i know you w--"

When i heard her confessed to me,i immediately cut her by a kiss on her lips.Then  she responded on my kiss..God i feel like i was the happiest person alive...

We pull out to catch out breath,I smile knowing that my crush is now mine...not yet...

I saw her looking at the ground holding back her tears.So i cupped  her face and smile...

"I love you too Park Chaeyoung"i said and kiss her again.While  kissing i saw her tears roll down on her beautiful face...

"Baby dont cry.Why are you crying?is there something wrong?"i ask wipping her tears...

"Im just happy that you love me back...i thought you wont love me back cause im ugly"she said and cry...

"Shhh...its ok i love you and dont cry plss?"i said then she nod her head on my chest...