chap17

Jennie's POV

When Yohan said those words made my heart break but its ok im happy that my son didnt know me...yet...

All of them are still shookt then wait...

The girl slipped and liam catch her and wait?did they just kiss?in front of my son?ohhh that bitch...

I was about to go to them when kai call me...

"Babe where are you going come on let go"he said and smile

"Yeah lets go"

Liam's POV

When Yohan spoke that word made our mouth shut.Like where the hell did he learn calling Young as mommy?

Young was about to answer when she slipped on her own heels.Why did this girl wear a heels when she dont know how to wear it...

I catch her to the point that i didnt know that our lips are glued to each other.

I immediately snap my thoughts and push her slowly.Then i look up to my squad and saw Kookie covering my son eyes well ofcourse he know what to do or else...

I look back and saw jennie,I dont care...

Really?

Yes.Because i dont love her she have her kai now

Weee?You dont love her?youre just making an excuse so that you can move on.

No!And wait am i talking to my self?god jennie you making me crazy.I-

Ringggg ringg

"Liam lets go"Kookie said

"Lets go.And Young im sorry pls dont be shy and let forget about that kiss ok?Dont worry i'll tour you around and pls dont tell dad about what happend or else he will kill me arasso?"i told her

"Ne arasso"

Fastforward

Were now here waiting for our prof.Dara.

"Goodmorning class"Dara said

"Goodmorning maam"all of us said as we stand up

"Ok,Sit down and to the new transferree kindly plss stand up and introduce yourself?"

Young stand up and introduce her self

"Hi everyone my name is Park Min Young 26 year old plsss take care of me"she said and sit down on her chair...

"And wait where's the other transferree?"Dara said and then the door open

Alexandra's POV

Hi my name is Alexandra Liah Manoban Liam's Twin yeah.You can call me liah.Im also known as the "NONE EXISTING TWIN"to the eyes of the public well yeah no one knows that im a Manoban

That's why i transferred here because dad said that he will introduce me to the public as liams Twin ofcourse he should.

Btw the public or business industry didnt know me because i used to live in my grandmothers house in thailand.

Liam and i have a similarities.We share a same face,same knowledge but different height will ofcourse he's a man and im a woman so yeah...

Im now exicted i know im late 'cause i wanna surprise my two siblings and also my nephew.Hahaha wait for me Unnie

I know about Yohan and Jennie.Yohan was a smart kid same as liam.And Jennie i dont know about her.I know i felt bad about liam because he cant remember the past i pity him.