Mrs. KamiShiro

"Hey kankei?! You ready?!" Hide shouts for the white haired male from the bottom of the stairs, his head phones placed around his neck and his bag hanging off one shoulder.

"Y-yeah!" Kaneki says, turning the corner and running down the stairs.

They where late for school. Again. This had been the second time this week.

After confessing their feelings towards eachother, every night would consist of cuddles and late movies leading to Hide forgetting to set an alarm and Kaneki being moody once woken up in the morning.

Hide sprinted towards the dining table, signaling Sayuki to throw him the two granola bars sitting next to the fruit bowl.

"Catch!" She grinned, throwing the granola bars.

"Thanks mum! We're going now!" Hide said grabbing Kaneki by the hand, interlocking their fingers.

"Bye bye Yuki!!" Kaneki waved smiling brightly.

"BYEEE!!!!" She shouted waving both of her hands.

Sayuki had found out about Hide and Kaneki by walking in on them kissing. She wouldn't leave them alone for a while.

As much as she loved the idea of them being together, she kept an eye on them because she didn't want them to "do the dirty"

Sayuki had also finally convinced Kaneki to call her 'Yuki' instead of Mrs.Nagachika.

Hide ran towards the school gates with Kaneki being dragged behind him, still holding his hand, and a granola bar sticking out of his mouth.

"Dude come on!" Hide said tugging Kaneki, almost making him take flight.

Kaneki squeaked as he felt his body lift off the ground slightly. He mentally cursed Hide.

The two boys ran past the reception, giving the receptionist a quick wave and a quiet 'morning miss' before barging their way through the double doors and running down the hall way towards the music block where the rest of their form class would be waiting.

The two boys stopped in front of the door the would allow them to enter the room.

"What's our excuse?" Kaneki said, tugging Hides shirt.

"Umm...I don't know" Hide cocked his head to the side, his headphones dangling from his neck. He sighed and scratched his head.

"Let's say that my mum wasn't feeling well or something..." He looked at Kaneki "...and we had to quickly stop at the pharmacy"

Hide was pretty good at coming up with lies, since he always used to be late from staying up and gaming when he was in primary. He never really had to think about a lie, they just came naturally. But he only lied when he had to.

"Mm" Kaneki hummed, nodding in approval.

Hide twisted the door handle and let himself in, kaneki following behind.

"Nagachika...Kaneki, late again?" Their form Tutor, Mr.Scotts, said.

"Sorry we-" Hide began but then was cut off.

"No, I want to hear it from him" He said, nodding his head towards Kaneki.

"M-me?" Kaneki panicked, holding up a finger pointing to himself.

"Yes you" Mr.Scotts said sternly.

Hide looked at Kaneki slightly worried knowing the he isnt the best in social situations, never mind talking to a teacher.

Kanekis mouth hung open, he was trying to speak but nothing was coming out.

Hide kept his eyes on Kaneki.

"S-sorry we're late..." He stared. "...Mrs.Nagachika was I-ill this morning a-and asked us to stop b-by the pharmacy to get some m-meds..." He stuttered, looking down at his feet.

"Ah, sorry to hear that. I hope she feels better" Their form tutor said apologetically.

Hide and Kaneki wandered over to their table and sat down opposite eachother.

Hide grinned at Kaneki and patted his head. "You did it!"

Kaneki smiled down at the table, fiddling with his blazer sleeve.

"Can I have everyones attention?" Mr.Scotts said loudly.

The class fell silent and all eyes where on him.

"For the next couple of weeks I won't be here so you will be having a substitute teacher" He pushed his glasses up and turned to the door. "She'll be here for the rest of our form time, but as I will be off this also means she will be you're music teacher"

Kanekis chest tightened. He knew something wasnt right.

"Please say hello to Ms.KamiShiro"

KamiShiro...KamiShiro...that name made kanekis face pale and chest tighten.

'Please don't be her. Please don't be her. It couldnt be her! Right? Right!?'

Hid mind was running with thoughts, not knowing who or what was about to emerge through the class room door

But all his thoughts stopped when a figure walked in.

Her long purple hair wrapped around her body. He red rimmed glasses sitting in her nose. Her pale skin looking as soft as ever. And her innocent smile that hid all the things she'd ever done was placed on her face with no effort at all.

"Hello class. I'm Rize Kamishiro, but please call me Ms.Kamishiro" She spoke

Rize.

Rize..

Rize...

The word repeated over and over again. Louder and louder by the second.

Kanekis eyes wouldnt leave her.

She continued to speak to the class. Her words flowing into eachother as she spoke softly, but to Kaneki it was like scraping your finger nails on a chalk board whilst singing to a song out of tune.

He sat there. Never taking his eyes off her as she continued talking. He could hear what she was saying, but he didnt take in a single word she was saying.

Hide turned to look at Kaneki wanting to say something, but changed his mind when he saw the expression on kanekis face.

Any other person wouldn't be able to tell that somethings troubling the neko but Hide could tell. He kept his eyes on Kaneki seeing if he would move his eyes away from their new teacher.

"May I ask for all your names please?" She asked softly, pushing up her red glasses from her nose.

Mr.Scotts pointed at the kid in the edge of the front row table, signalling him to say his name.

"U-umm...my names AJ..." He said.

The girl next to him spoke after, "...Keira..."

And then the next kid....and then the next...and it kept going.

Kaneki hadn't noticed what was going on untill Hide had placed his hand on kanekis, startling him a bit and dragging his eyes to Hide who had his mouth open. Ready to speak.

"I'm Selena..." The girl behind them said.

And now it was Hides turn. Kaneki's eyes widened finally realising what was going on. He felt sick. He felt cold. He felt hot. And he felt scared.

"I'm Hide..." he paused and turned to Kaneki. He knew Kaneki wouldn't be able to speak right now, although he had no clue what was going on he knew that he couldnt speak at that moment. "...and this is Kaneki..." Hide felt guilty for saying his name. Almost like it was wrong to mention kanekis name to this woman.

Something was definitely wrong...

☆☆☆☆

HI!! HELLO!! Sorry this chapter took so long I was really caught up with my yt channel and school and yeah 🗿🗿

aNyWaYs! I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤸‍♂️