school

"Hide!!! Wake up!!" Kaneki shook the other male.

"Kaneki...leave me alone I'm tired..." Hide mumbled.

"No." The neko flopped on Hide.

"Dude, you're really light that ain't gonna do anything" Hide said flicking Kaneki on the forehead.

Kaneki sat up quickly rubbing his forehead. "That hurt..." he pouted.

"I dont care" Hide sat up as well rubbing his eyes. "What do you want anyways?"

"Its Wednesday!" Kaneki flung his arms in the air.

Today was the day that Kaneki went to school with Hide. They previous day, after Hide got home from school they went shopping again for school stuff like his uniform and bag.

Hide didn't know why he was so excited.

"Oh yeah...I have one rule for you though" Hide said putting his finger up in front of kaneki. "Your ears and tail MUST be hidden at all times" He said.

Kaneki nodded frantically.

"Right, go get changed and whatever and then when I'm ready I'll make our lunch" Hide said, chucking his legs off the bed.

Kaneki stood up and ran off the bed. His feet making small tapping noises as he ran over to the bathroom to get ready.

Hide did the same, only going into the other bathroom. He sighed.

*mums coming home this weekend...* he thought.

Once Hide was ready he grabbed his head phones and put them around his neck like usual. Kaneki came running down the stairs with his uniform on.

Hide had taught him how to out everything on right yesterday, he even bought a clip on tie instead of a real one to make it easier for him.

"You got everything?" Hide said chucking a small food box to Kaneki.

"Mhmm!" Kankei hummed catching the box.

"Don't open it yet, you'll make it cold" Hide said bopping Kaneki on the head.

Kaneki pouted and shoved the box in his bag.

"Ok, so you've never been to school before have you?" Hide asked opening the door.

Kaneki shook his head.

"Right. If anyone asks you which school you went to before, you say you where home schooled ok?" Hide said.

"What's that?" Kaneki looked at Hide.

"Its when you basically have school in your house. So either your parents or a tutor will teach you everything" Hide said adjusting his head phones.

"Oh, ok!" Kaneki said happily.

"Also, if anyone asks like...umm...what we have to do with eachother, say we're room mates, so that means no saying I found you in a box or whatever"

"Kk, will touka be there Hide?" Kaneki asked poking his arm.

"Yup, sure she'll be happy to see you" Hide smiled.

"Mm!" Kaneki nodded.

~~~~

"Well, we're here!" Hide said pointing at the massive school building that stood in front of them.

Kaneki audibly gasped and ran through the gate.

"Kaneki wait!" Hide shouted, running after him.

Kaneki ran over to a tree that stood tall on the patch of grass next to the schools main entrance. He looked it up and down and bent his knees. He was getting ready to jump up it.

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!" Hide shouted, almost tackling the neko.

"AHH!" Kaneki sprinted out the way, causing Hide to fall face first on to the grass. "I'm sorry Hide!!" Kaneki said panicking.

Hide just layed there and sighed.

"Get my bag will you..." he said.

"Y-yeah ok!" Kaneki said running over to it.

Other students stood still watching them. Some of them knew of Hide since he was quite popular, but there where still quite a few who had only heard of him but never seen him.

Hide stood back up and brushed himself off.

Kaneki trotted back over with the bag and handed it to Hide.

Hide slung it back over one shoulder and started walking.

Kaneki just stood there.

The ginger haired male shot his head back around glaring at Kaneki. It sent a shiver down the Nekos spine.

"You coming or...?" Hide said calmly.

"O-oh yeah!" Kaneki said running up to him.

The two walked into the schools main office and collected a planner and time table for Kaneki. Luckily, Hide convinced them to put them in the same class so Kaneki wouldn't freak out. They said their thanks and Hide took Kaneki to their form class.

Hide introduced Kaneki to their form tutor and they finally sat down.

"Wheres touka?" Kaneki asked.

"She's in a different form but shes in our main class, so we'll see her first and second lesson" Hide said scribbling on the table. "Oh and theres two lessons today that we won't be in the same class for" Hide said putting up two fingers.

Kaneki eyes widened.

"W-what?!" Kaneki panicked.

"Woah calm down, I'll introduce you to some of my other friends later so you won't be on your own" Hide said.

Kaneki pouted but nodded.

Hide sighed and thought to himself...

Today's gonna be rough...

☆☆☆☆

Heelooo! Sorry this ones short but I've been having headaches for the past 2 days so that doesnt really help 😔, but hopefully I'll get better in a few days so I'll see u then. Bai!!