School (p2)

*Buzzz.....Buzzz...*

"What's that?" Kaneki asked looking around the form class.

"That's just the schools bell, it's cheap so..." Hide said standing up and tucking his chair under.

Kaneki looked puzzled but he didn't want to know about the school bell. What he did want to know was what they had first lesson.

Kaneki poked Hide in the arm which caused the ginger haired male to jump slightly. Just as Kaneki was about to speak Hide cut him off.

"I know what you're gonna ask so, for first lesson we got english and second we've got P.E" Hide said looking at his phone.

Kaneki smiled and nodded.

~~~

"Excuse me? Mrs.Jones?" Hide stood next to a young woman with Kaneki by his side.

"Oh, goodmorning Hide" She smiled.

He smiled back and continued to talk "This is my friend Kaneki, he's new" Hide leaned to the side so the woman could see Kaneki.

Kaneki didn't look at her, he just stared at the floor and twidled his thumbs.

"Hello Kaneki, nice to meet you" She said reaching out a hand, waiting for him to shake it.

Hide poked her on the shoulder and whispered in her ear. "He's really shy, he doesn't talk to anyone he doesn't know..."

The teacher dropped her hand and nodded understanding what was going on. "Well, I hope we can get along" She smiled and turned to Hide. "Is anyone sitting next to you Nagachika?" She asked trying to see his seat.

"Only Gypsy and her stupid dog pencil case..." Hide pouted.

"Oi" Mrs.Jones gave Hide a light hit on the shoulder "What have I said about calling her Gypsy and talking about her dog stuff, I think its cute" She said giving Hide a proud look "anyways, Kaneki can sit on the other side of you, make sure you get him to copy up all the work up untill now" She turned back to her computer.

"All of the work?" Hide said raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm" She nodded.

Hide sighed and turned to Kaneki and started walking to their seats "don't worry, I'll help you when we get home"

The teacher had a small smile on her face when she heard what Hide said. 'Such a nice kid' she thought.

Hide and Kaneki took their seats and got ready for their lesson to begin.

~~~~

Lesson had ended and Kaneki was complaining. He didnt want to do P.E and get changed in front of other people.

"Dude, it's fine? It's not like their gonna tease you or anything" Hide said slinging his P.E bag onto his shoulder.

"B-but.....I don't wanna..." Kaneki pouted and stood still with his arms crossed.

"Oh god no please don't start here Kaneki..." Hide pleaded.

Some other students had turned their heads.

"Hey wasnt that the new kid from this morning?" One student said.

"the one who tried to jump that tree?" Another said.

"Yup, that's him. He looks like a handful..." the other replied.

Hide heard this and turned his head, scaring the two students as the quickly walked off.

"Kaneki, after school we'll go to the shop and you can pick it more food that you can eat but ONLY if you move and get changed..." Hide said instantly regretting the choice he made. He can't imagine what his wallet is going through.

Kanekis eyes widened and he nodded and skipped ahead of Hide before stopping and turning around. "W-where is it?" He asked.

"Just down there" Hide sighed in relief and followed the shorter male.

☆☆☆☆

Hi there! I'm so so sorry that this one is extremely short but my phones been having problems and I'm getting my uncle to fix it next week so I'll be able to post more then 😌 See u then!!