flesh

Kanekis P.O.V

I could feel the longing of flesh inside me as I stepped outside Hides house, looking around for any potential victims.

I hate doing this. Well...some of it.

Usually I would go for people who had just died...like...a suicide or something.

Yeah I know it's a bit sad but it's easier than killing someone.

I wondered around the street for a bit before finding a back lane, it was hidden quite well. A nice spot.

I walked into it, hearing my footsteps echo behind me as I looked around to see how safe it was.

This is good. Theres no way to escape really.

I nodded and smiled to myself.

Finally. I needed this.

I was scared that I might end up doing something to Hide if I didnt eat soon, it was haunting me.

My nightmares.

They where about him.

And in each one...I killed him.

I did. No one else. Me.

I could feel my eyes staring to water just thinking about it.

But I was soon interrupted.

I turned around to see three men in a line making their way towards me. The tallest and strongest looking one stood in the middle, he had brown hair that fell onto the side. He could be mistaken for a business man if he had wore a suit and didnt have a giant scare that went right across his nose. The one on the right was smaller, but still tall. He had long dirty blonde hair and had a tattoo sleeve. The last one was the smallest, but ,again, still tall. He was bald and had a golden tooth which I swear would of blinded me if I looked right at it.

The tallest one spoke. "What are you doing here kid" he grinned.

They continued to walk towards me before they towered above me. I just stared at them.

"You're a cute one y'know" He lifted his hand and tried to touch my cheek but I hit it away.

He frowned.

But then he smiled again.

"How old are you there bud" the bald one said. He smiled. As well as having a golden tooth, his teeth where raisor sharp.

"Why" I asked, bluntly.

"Oh he talks" He guy in the middle said.

I think the blonde one scared me the most, he just stared at me. Not saying anything.

"What do you want" I snarled.

The bald ones eyes widened and he smiled "woah boss look at the fangs on him" he pointed towards my mouth.

"Oh let me see then" he leaned forward and reached his hands for my mouth. Obviously, I hit them away again.

"Dont" I said sternly.

Their 'boss' giggled at me before he tapped the blonde one on the shoulder, four times. Then twice. And then 6.

A code.

I sighed "sorry to burst your bubble fellas but I gotta g-"

"Nuh uh uh" The boss pushed me back onto the wall behind me and kept his hands on my shoulders as to not let me escape.

"Not yet there cutie"

He turned his head over his shoulder to see the blonde one coming back with a suit case. He came close.