Sassy

Touka had left after a while, she said she wanted the two of them to get along. She had also given Hide a piece of paper with all the most important things about Neko's.

 She had also given Hide a piece of paper with all the most important things about Neko's

Hide sighed as he turned to the White haired male.

Kaneki was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed playing with the carpet string.

"You are aloud to sit on the sofa y'know" Hide said keeping his eyes focused on the paper.

Kaneki looked up at Hide. He stood up and spun around. There where two sofas. The one that Hide was sitting on and the single sofa.

Kaneki looked back and forth the two which seemed to catch Hides eye.

Hide folded up the paper and put it in the arm rest next to him. He then patted the space by the side of him signaling Kaneki to sit by him. Kaneki waddled over and sat beside him with his legs up on the sofa.

"So?... is this your first time turning human?" Hide asked.

Kaneki shook his head.

"Ok."

The two sat in silence for what seemed like forever. What broke the silence was Kanekis stomach rumbling.

"You hungry?" Hide said turning his head to the Neko.

Kanekis face was red and he just stared at his feet.

"I'll take that as a yes" Hide stood up and waved his hand so Kaneki trotted behind him.

"So, what do you guys eat? I know that you cant eat everything since your...a ghoul" Hide said opening the cupboards in his kitchen.

"I-im only half ghoul s-so I can eat a bit more t-than most..."

(Not what it's like in the anime ik but its how this world goes :) )

"Right, so what can you eat?" Hide turned to Kaneki. "Wait actually since I might not have everything, go look through my cupboards and take out what you can eat" Hide said stepping away from the cupboard.

Kaneki nodded and walked over to Hide.

Why are they so high up? He thought. He looked up at they cupboards and pursed his lips.

Kaneki sighed and that same white cloud had appeared before he popped back out as the tiny kitten from before.

Hide walked over to the barstools and sat down watching the tiny kitten jump from cupboard to cupboard looking through everything yet he still hadn't taken anything out.