Shopping

Hides P.O.V

I woke up from my deep sleep, kaneki still cuddle up to me. His hands loosely holding onto my shirt.

Looks like we havent moved from that position. That's good. I liked it anyways.

I felt a smile creep up in my face as I hugged Kaneki closer to me. A small blush made it's way onto my cheeks.

I sighed. To be honest, I don't know how I feel towards Kaneki. I feel like I need to protect him but I also feel like I need to let him be free...

Haha. I'm thinking about it like he's a butterfly or something.

I guess I would consider Kaneki one of my best friends now. No, definitely one of my best friends. But, I feel like I want more than just us being friends... The word kind of pains me. I'll leave it as it is for now though. If he wants to cuddle me but just be my friend, I'm ok with that.

I heard my door creak open and I turned my head towards the sound. I saw my mum step in quietly with a cheeky grin on her face.

Sometimes I cant believe shes my mum... not that I dont see the resemblance or anything, just the fact that she seems younger than me.

"What mum" I groaned quietly, turning my head back to Kaneki and nuzzling into the cuddle.

"Time to wake up you lazy git" She said playfully.

"Whyyyy" I complained, stretching out the 'y'

"Becaaauussee" She whined, taking the mick out of me.

"Ugh" I moaned.

I sat up, making Kaneki shuffle around before flinging up suddenly.

"Woah, what was that?" I said staring at the drowsy looking boy.

Kaneki turned to me and blinked slowly before yawning "it got cold..."

"Pfft"

I slid out of the bed and shooed my mum out of the room so I could change into my clothes.

Kaneki was still sitting on the bed, he still looked absolutely knackered. His hair was sticking out from all directions and his ears where droopy.

"Morning sunshine" I said playfully.

Kaneki slowly turned his head to look at me, glaring into my soul.

Jesus christ what's got him in a mood...

I smiled sheepishly before turning to my closet to pull out some clothes.

It was too hot today to wear my hoodie so I just pulled out a pair of Jean shorts and a plain white shirt. I decided not to change inside my closet today as I swear it was 100°c in there, so I stepped out and dragged the doors shut.

Kaneki had flopped back down onto his back, with his arms and legs spread apart like a starfish.

"You gonna get changed or...?" I questioned, pulling off my shirt.

"Why?" He replied quietly.

"We're going shopping, remember?" I scrunched my eyebrows and stared at him, my shirt half way up my arms exposing my upper body.

Kaneki sat back up, almost zombie like. He rolled off the bed and stood up.

Even that looked like it took all of his energy.

"Are you ok?" I asked, slipping my shirt over my head.

"Uh huh" Kaneki replied, his eyes still squinted.