yet the kisses they exchange would never get old , the kisses between the two will always be a special one . he loved the way her small body melted into his .

The way their lips fit like two missing puzzle pieces. the way she relented as he played with her hair and held her tighter and tighter.

; +

"what ? you're having a baby ?" jaemin grinned widely as his hand fitted into jeno's one .

she nodded , flashing a wide smile , sharing the heart-warming news .

"i shall be the first one to see the baby , i'll be their favourite uncle !" jaemin played dips on seeing the baby first , making hae eun chuckle at her best friend for several years .

"the two of you are so cute ! i wanna get married now..." jaemin complimented , his moment of joy soon turned into a moment of silence.

"don't worry baby , i'll marry you one day." jeno caressed jaemin's waist , pressing a kiss onto jaemin's reddened cheeks .

hurrying his face into the crook of jeno's neck , embarrassed and shy all at once after hearing his words .

; +

with each contraction came a pain that dominated hae eun's entire being. in those moments, for those seconds that stretched into infinity, there was nothing else. feeling nothing but the overwhelming pain .

jisung sat beside her every second for the past five hours without a moment away from her , she held onto his arm . crying out for help , the screams echoed through the room , her agonising screams only caused him to feel sorrowful.

yet jisung couldn't do anything to ease the pain so all he did was gently rubbed circles onto her knuckles hoping to help even in the slightest bit .

she breathed with closed eyes, unwilling to re-engage with life outside of her own body. all the awareness she had, and when they did talk, touch, gain her attention she found it so hard.

the nurses and doctors surrounded her as it soon came the time she had waited for nine months . however , a deep sinking feeling of fear over took her thoughts .

she wasn't sure if she could do a good job , if she could handle the pain . the nurse informed jisung to head outside of the room , he nodded , giving a small peck to hae eun's forehead , "you can do this , baby."

the time came , the doctors instructed her what to do , telling her to push out the life in her . the nurses and assistants buzzed around the room .

with a guttural grunt she did so and was told to stop, one was enough. She felt the baby crowning, the hot stretching of flesh and held her breath. she took one deep breath and pushed with all her might , without any further effort the baby slid into the hands of the midwife .

all the efforts and pain she had been in was all worth after meeting eyes with the life she had given birth to .

"what's her name ?" the midwife asked , gently swaying the new born baby in her arms after cleaning away all the blood on the baby .

"park hae-ji" she smiled as she spoke out the name she had decided along with jisung .

she finally got to get a hold of her new born baby girl , tears unconsciously brimmed her eyes , the creation of the two was alive and well .

upon receiving the news that the baby was out , he rushed into the room , catching sight of his beautiful wife with the child that resembled the two of them .

"angel , how are you feeling now ?" jisung instantly interrogated his wife , making sure she was in good condition after the incredible pain she had gone through .

"i'm good hubby ." she chuckled , handing over the baby gently over to jisung .

"hae-ji ah , you're so beautiful , just like your mother." jisung grinned at the child that was his , the feeling of the baby on the comforts of his arm eased him from all the worries that once crowded his mind .

not long after , the door slammed wide open , a group of people dashed in , almost breaking the door .

"hey no , get back here lee donghyuck ! i'm seeing the baby first !" renjun pulled onto haechan's shirt almost ripping it into half .

haechan turned around , yanking renjun away . however , renjun was able to grip onto haechan once again , pulled him down .

jaemin took the opportunity to make his way towards the baby , taking a glance at the adorable master piece made by the two .

he instantly melted at the heart-warming sight , "aww aren't you a cute baby." jaemin placed a gentle kiss on the baby's forehead .

"i'm you're favourite uncle , alright ?" jaemin informed the baby as though she would understand him .

"oh hell no , na jaemin get away from the baby !" renjun chased after jaemin , followed by haechan .

jeno and chenle stood at the side in their serene nature as the other few chaotic ones started fighting .

; +

starting the first day of her kindergarten, haeji turned five this year , her parents took perfect care of her , making her feel like the most loved little kid on earth .

"bye baby girl , i love you !" jisung shouted from the drop off point seeing his daughter slowly making her way in to the kindergarten.

"how i wish i was called baby girl , i'm jealous." hae eun sulked , folding her arms after seeing jisung calling their daughter sweet little names she wished she was called .

"oh baby girl , i'll call you whatever you want." jisung's voice changed from his previous doting tone to a seductive and husky voice .

people called this an erroneous meeting , yet the error turned into love . the unconditioned love they explored alongside each other .

 the unconditioned love they explored alongside each other

so here's the bonus chapter 🥺 baby haeji is born .

maybe i'll write bonus 2.2 🤷‍♀️ just slightly too attached to this book .