Obsessions Part 38

Start from the beginning

"I'm sor-"

"I saw everything (Y/n). I feel like dying the moment you unbuttoned her uniform. My chest hurt when you removed her clothes. Every kiss you did felt like a knife was stabbed in me."

"Kirari-"

"I held back (Y/n)! You said you wanted to go slow, so I did! I wanted to be with you at all times but I waited. You know I'm not a very patient person."

"Yes, I know."

"Then you went on a date.. with my own sister!"

Kirari's tears started to fall. You can't help but feel guilty. You can't say anything to redeem yourself because all that she said was true.

"I've been longing for you since we were kids. My heart ached for you when I thought you would never come back to me. I was so happy to see you again but I never thought you'd give me more pain."

"Kirari..."

"All I wanted was for you to love me." Kirari sobbed as she talked. "I would give you everything I have. I would give up everything for you. Why can't you do the same?"

"I'm sorry."

"Is that all you have to say for yourself? Damn it (Y/n)!"

You were surprised to hear Kirari cuss. She was always so cool. She sometimes act cute when you're alone too, but this... Now you know you've fucked up for sure.

"I loved Mary, okay? I loved her before you came into my life. I mean, before we met again. But believe me, Kirari, I've learned to love you along the way."

"I would have jumped with joy if I heard you say that to me on another occasion. But (Y/n), I can't take my mind off of what could have possibly happened with you and Sachiko. I know that woman, she won't hesitate to make you her pet."

"She did tempt me a lot of times."

"I knew it. And you did it with her didn't you?"

"No! Kirari, listen, I made a lot of mistakes but I swear this time won't be one of them."

"I don't get you."

You grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. You tasted the saltiness of her tears as she kept on crying. You feel her punch you lightly on the shoulder, repeating it a bunch of times until you let go of her.

"Did I permit you to do that?" she said. "Look, I'm your master."

She showed you the chain she was holding making you laugh a little. She did the same. Her smile was slowly coming back.

"Kirari?"

"Master."

"Master."

"Yes, speak."

"Will you marry me?"

Kirari was silent. She only turned her head away from you and covered her face with her hands.

"Kirari?"

She still wasn't looking back. You removed her hands away from her face and saw that she was madly blushing.

"I told you not to act on your own!" you can feel the embarrassment from her voice.

She grabbed the chain and pulled on it again, making you stumble towards her. Now you were positioned on top of her. Kirari's face was so close to you, you can feel her breath.

"I love you (Y/n). Everyone can call me stupid, I don't care. I cannot stay mad at you for so long. Also, I cannot hold back anymore."

Her lips crashed onto yours. Her hands snaked around your neck as she pulled you down. But before it got more heated, you pulled away.

"Wait. Don't lie on the floor, it's cold." you said.

"It's fine, we'll make it hot." she said as she ravaged your lips again but you stopped her once more.

"You're so.... ugh."

"I am extremely aroused, yes, now stop talking."

"I am taking you to bed." you said as you pulled her up.

She obliged but as soon as she was up, she pushed you onto the bed and straddled you. She looked to the side and noticed the box you gave her.

"Oh." a smile was plastered on her lips.

She rummaged inside the box and the next thing you knew, you were handcuffed.

"Sachiko was right to give you these. Prepare yourself for some hard love (Y/n)." she smirked at you.

----

Oops. Chapter has ended.. 😂