*Chapter 56*

(normal Japanese, bold English)

No one's PoV

"Sir Hinata, your dad has arrived from his business trip and wants to see you."

A man from behind said. They turned around and saw a man with brown hair and was in a black suit.

"Eh… dad arrived… but I have school."

Hinata replied and the man continued 

"Then I shall pick you up after school."

And before Hinata could respond, the man walked away and was blending with the forming crowd. Hinata turned to Oikawa and Iwaizumi and said

"Do one of you drive?"

"I drive!"

The brunette said with excitement in his voice. Hinata sighed and tossed his car keys and said

"Here, you're gonna drive my car back to my house after school."

Before they could ask questions the bell rang and Hinata walked to the gym with the two players following behind them.

After a minute or so they finally arrived at the gym and Hinata said 

"You guys sit at that spot and wait for me when the program ends."

Hinata walks off to the back stage while Iwaizumi and Oikawa are left behind.

IWAIZUMI'S POV 

Me and Kusokawa are left behind and we started to walk where Hinata told us to stay. When we reached the spot we sat on the chairs that were empty and minutes after that I could feel stares behind me.

I looked beside me where Kusokawa was and He is sweating and he looked at me and said.

"Iwa…. do you feel the stares…"

Of course I felt the stares but I'm not gonna tell him, I ignored him and started to focus on the stage. It's much bigger than Aoba Johsai’s stage. 

More minutes had passed and I felt a person's presence beside me. I looked at who it was and It's a Barbie doll… like a literal Barbie doll… a lot of makeup… and looked like a brat.

"Hey wanna date?"

She said, I decided to ignore her but then she touched my lap which caught me and Oikawa off guard. I quickly got her hand off my lap and she said.

"Your a feisty one aren't you..~"

Then what she did next was put her plastic surgery boobs close to my face, which not EVEN a slightest bit of blush crossed my face. 

"Here's my number~"

She gave me her phone number but before she left I tore the paper Into pieces and then she left.

"That's a bitch right there."

Oikawa said with his arms across his chest and I chuckled at what he said. 

"What is it Iwa-chan!?!?!"

OIKAWA'S POV

When Iwa chuckled I quickly said

"What is it Iwa-chan!?!?!"

I said that because I never OR EVEN thought about how Iwa would chuckle .

And then he said

"For once your right Kusokawa."

And I looked at him once more and said