*Chapter 57*

NO ONE'S PoV

After Hinata's Science Class He went To Different Classes such as: Chemistry, Math, Physics and English. After all of that subject It was FINALLY! breaktime. 

Hinata Groaned As he slammed His locker Shut. The two boys behind him shock and When Hinata turned around He said

"Let's go to the cafeteria… I'll treat you guys to lunch."

The  Two boys Followed The Orangette as He walks To the Cafe.when they reached there Hinata was surrounded By people that were asking him Questions but The two players couldn't Understand it because too many of them Were Chatting At the same time.

After a couple of Minutes The crowd disappeared and before The two Players noticed that they were In line and Hinata Was asking them Questions on what they would like.

"Hey.. hey! Hey! What would you guys want to eat?"

He asked and The two looked at each other and said 

"We'll get anything.."

Hinata just nodded and they went to a Table on the second Floor. While they were waiting Hinata brought his phone out And He looked like he was talking to someone

OIKAWA'S PoV

While waiting for the food Shoyo received a call and That voice was very familiar to me… I kept on thinking and Thinking but nothing came up, I thought so long that The food already ARRIVED! 

When we were eating, it was just A peaceful and Quiet Lunch and Then when Shoyo Finished his food first he said

"After lunch I have Two clubs To go, first is 2-4pm and the other Club is 4:10-5pm So I'll wait for you guys to finish your food and we'll go to my locker and Bring my Gym bag."

I nodded and quickly finished My food. When we were done eating we left our table and went to His locker. He grabbed the bag and I let My hand out Signing him to give it to me. But He did not do it, he put his bag over his shoulder and went to the club.

We arrived At the front of the Club and we had to take a very...very! Long walk just to arrive here. I looked up and read the sign a loud 

"Swi-swimming Club.." 

Shoyo was already walking in and Iwa-chan Came in second and I was just thinking

'when did he start swimming?'

when we arrived inside There were a lot of people inside.. and all of them were men's.. so I think this section is the men's. 

Shoyo walked inside the Bathroom to change and Me and Iwa decided to sit on A chair that was Placed At the Side of the pool.

I kept thinking about when Shoyo started swimming until I remembered…

FLASHBACKS

Me and Sho-kun were playing volleyball Beside A big Lake today! We were just Did passing and When I passed to Sho-kun He passed back To far so I stepped back and I heard Sho-kun said

"TOO-KUN! WATCH OUT!" 

And before I could look at what was it I already fell on the lake. I was drowning.. 

'i can't breathe… h-help… Sho-kun… h-help!' 

I thought as I put my right hand on my neck and the other one in the sky Asking for help, but soon enough I felt my body reach the bottom and I soonley closed my eyes..