𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

A/N ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎ : Hinata's PoV, 𖦹𖦹𖦹: Third PoV. If i forget something please point it out. TY! Also there is new characters added in The characters chapter..

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

'that dream again…'

'that dream again…'

I thought as I plugged my phone out and checked what day it is.

'Friday huh… dad and mom will arrive tomorrow…'

I got up and went to the bathroom to change into some shorts and a pink t-shirt with a cute design on it.

I went downstairs and went to the dinning room to see them already eating.

"Hey! Why did you not tell me you guys are already eating!"

I said a little disappointed, so I sat down on the table and started to eat my breakfast filling every edge of my mouth with food.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

A chuckle was heard from Karl and he said

"Well it's not our fault Shorty when you're still asleep after getting Woken up by these people.."

He said pointing To Christine and Tucker. Tucker continued to eat not being bothered by what the monkey said but on the other hand.. Christine was sweating by what Karl had said.

"W-Well W-We tried waking you up but… you're in a deep slumber, guessing You were tired from yesterday"

She explained trying to make her innocent to no one..

The orange boy then let out a small laugh as he replied

"Christine-san! Don't apologize! Maybe I was too tired!"

He said energetically trying to lift Christine's mood which he accomplished.

"Hai! I'll make sure to make you awake Next time shoyo-san!"

She said Confidently, setting a goal for herself. They all continued to laugh and eat and When the time on who's cleaning the dishes had arrived They rolled the wheel of unfortunate as they named it.