•Chapter 54•

(Normal Japanese, italics Without Any Language beside Russian, italics with Language beside Is different languages"

NO ONE'S PoV

Edouardé then looked at Shoyo with Seriousness and everyone noticed that so they listened

"Shoyo…. Please go back to France with me."

He said. Shoyo looked at him with seriousness and never, NEVER in the team saw Hinata looking very serious so they thought this is a very serious Conversation that they were having.

"You now Edouardé that I can't… you know better than anyone that I can't… I know what you're planning… but I can't you know that."

Hinata said with a sad smile on his face. And everyone who was Listening In their Conversation Were just thinking

'what does Hinata mean that he can't? Can't what??'

"WE CAN ESCAPE! WE CAN TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD! but please…"

Edouardé said sounding desperate. He tried holding Hinata's Hands but Hinata stopped his hands from holding his.

"Sorry… Edouardé you know that when dad made up his mind he can't change his mind.." (in French)

Hinata said and then Edouardé mumbled

"If only I'm your first boyfriend.." (french)

Hinata heard it and gave Him a hug and Whispered something In his ears. The waiter Finally arrived with their desserts and then the tension in the air Lowered and it turned to a happy joyous Atmosphere.

~AFTER EATING~

They said their goodbyes to each other and thanked each other for this wonderful Afternoon. And when Karasuno ft: Aoba josai Players Were in the Van Christin got a call and she answered it.

Christin: hello who's this?

A Man: sorry but we haven't found the Room key to Mr. Oikawa and Mr. Iwaizumi's Hotel Room key.

Christin: oh.. okay I'll report it To sir. Hinata thank you for informing me, goodbye

A man: yes ma'am

And they hung up And Christin Quickly said it to Hinata who was Beside her. And Hinata's eyes widen and Christin Continued saying

"- so Mr. Oikawa and Mr. Iwaizumi Will stay in Your house until they want to leave." 

And that news angered Hinata because as he said before he doesn't want Them staying in His home.

He just sigh and just nodded because he doesn't even care now he experienced enough troubles Today. After hours of driving back to the Mansion they finally arrived.

Everyone was exhausted, even the Two rowdy Players from Karasuno were exhausted. When they reached inside they were greeted by the Maids and butlers of the house.

"Welcome back sir. Hinata" 

Is what they said. Hinata nodded and then Said,

"Liliana please make a tea for me and bring it to my office later. Thank you."

And just left Liliana Followed what she was Ordered and made tea. The others quickly went to their Rooms And Sleep Quickly and The only ones awake were Kageyama the other maids and Hinata's bodyguards that were in his office.

When Hinata was in his office he did some paperworks For the Business and Did some homeworks and what he did not expect was that Karl was In his office.

"You busy?"

He said. And Hinata quickly turned to Karl and just smiled and nodded, signaling to come inside His office and take a seat.

Karl did that and took a seat. Hinata took a sip from his Tea and Seconds Later Karl said

"How many months left?"

Hinata looked at Karl and said

"So.. it's June right now.. Soo 6 or 5 months till What my dad planned will happen"

And Karl Continued with

"There's got to be a way to stop that"

"There is one thing that will stop it but it has no chance of happening… 0% of that solution happening."

Hinata Said and he sigh Karl let a 'hmm' and said

"Well at least try it"

"No, never"

"Then why did you Reject Robert-san's Request of going to France with him."

"Just because. I want to stay in Japan until my dad's plan will happen. I want to live my life as freely as possible Until I can't. I want to be a free crow, just flying Around"

They said. Karl just let out a sigh and said

"You need to finish what you're doing and go to bed. You have school tomorrow."

"MOUU!! Can I just Skip it??"

Karl looked at Him with a death glance and that Just made Hinata quiet and continued His work.

~TWO HOURS LATER~

Hinata's PoV

I finally finished the paperworks and Homework that I have unfinished. I fixed my desk and went outside my office. When I took a glance at the kitchen I saw Someone near the fridge

I got into a stance and Quietly walked behind him. When I did Reached behind him he turned around and I was ready to lunch him but I stopped because it was Just…

KAGEYAMA!

'why is he awake! It's FRICKIN 12AM'

I mentally screamed to myself and I screamed

"WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE!"

And Kageyama gave me a blank face and said

"I was getting milk. I forgot to bring one Earlier."

He responded Blankly and I just started laughing!

"Oi! Boke! Why are you laughing!" 

He said and I said still laughing

"Nothing Kageyama!"

And then he left me. He just stomped his way to his room and I was still laughing and When I Chilled down I went to my room, changed clothes and Set my alarm 5:00am And went to a Dreamless Sleep.