𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ

"Good morning!"

It was finally the next day and The small Orange was pumped up as he thought about all the things he is going to do for today.

"Good morning Hinata-san!, did you have a good sleep?"

Christine asked while setting the dining table for them to eat. While doing so The small Orange nodded as he went to the table and sat down.

"Oh, by the way Suzuki-san where is dad, mom, Natsu and Wendy nee-san?"

He asked Curiously as he did not see his father yesterday when he arrived.

"Ah! He said he and your mother has a business Trip with their business partners… but maybe they will arrive… This week? And Natsu is currently with your Grandparents but she will be here before school starts and as for your sister she is in college and got a dorm so she is spending her time there."

She said as she placed Hinata's food in front of him

"Oh.. where were the two men yesterday?"

He continued to ask

'Maybe you mean kids..'

Christine Thought as she sweatdropped.

"Well, they are currently busy doing some things but They will be here later"

She said with a smile

"You should join me with breakfast Christine-san!-"

Hinata then stopped as he realised what he did so he quickly said

"Ah! I'm sorry I got carried away and called you with your first name!"

He said bowing and apologizing over and over again. Christine then waved her hand in front of her embarrassed and she said

"N-No it's okay Hinata-san! You can call me whatever you want.."

"Then.. if I call you Christine-san.. will you call me Shoyo?"

"A-Ah! A-Are you sure? Hina-"

Before she could continue she was interrupted by the Tangerine saying

"It's not Hinata-san! It's Shoyo!"

While showing a small pout

'eh.. he's really a like a child…'

The pink haired girl thought as she showed a little gloating look as he looked at the pouting child.

"Just eat with me if you want.. I eat alone.."

The pink haired girl was caught by surprise but let out a small smile as she sat in front of Hinata.

"ITADAKIMASU!"

Both of them said as they dig to the food Christine had made.

"WOW! This food tastes so good Christine-san!"

Christine then let out a smile as She said

"Thank you"

After eating they both got ready and they were just chilling In the living room when Hinata Asked out of nowhere

"Christine-san.."

"Yes?"

She asked quite curious as he called her name out of nowhere

"Is there a pool in this house?"

"Ah! Yes there is.. an indoor and an outdoor!"

She answered while showing a smile.