*Chapter 12*

HINATA'S PoV

I went out the door to see who's the one looking for me. I saw it was Y/N My childhood Bestfriend! I quickly Ran up to my bestfriend and said " Y/N I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!"
"I missed you to Shoyo!" We hugged and minutes has passed and we went to sit on a bench. "So when did you get here?" I asked "Mmm I've just moved here and Then I remembered you texting me that you live in this Neighborhood so I visited" Y/N said.

I looked at the sky and asked "Do you still remember what we said when we said goodbyes.." Y/N showed her wrist and I saw it was The Bracelet that I gave him/her I showed her the bracelet that She gave me to.

~FLASHBACK!~

"SHOYO IM GONNA MISS YOU!" said by Lil 8 year old Y/N "Don't cry N/N!" said by Lil old 8 year old Shoyo. Y/N looked at Shoyo and He/She saw a pair of matching bracelets with a name engraved on it 'Shoyo x Y/N' Shoyo Gave the F/C to Y/N and Y/N took it and Shoyo said "Don't be sad Because I promise that we will meet again! I promise when I get a phone I'll find you. I promise that I will always remember you" Lil old Shoyo said to Y/N with Tears coming out of His Eyes. Y/N said " I will promise that when I g
et more old I will find you! That a promise" Shoyo and Y/N hugged and then Shoyo's Mother said "Shoyo It's time to go!" Shoyo nodded and gave Y/N one last hug. Shoyo was running to the car and then he stopped and raised his Right hand where the bracelet is Y/N raised her Bracelet too and then Shoyo got in the Car.

~PRESENT TIME~

"And then 2 years after I found Your number!" Shoyo Said "I really missed Being With you Shoyo... I was Really nervous when I got bullied when you left... Your the only one who protected me..." Y/N said Shoyo gave her/him a pat and the He said "I'm sorry that I'm not there for you.." Y/N gave a Smile To Shoyo and He/she said "But! It helped me boost my confidence and I learned Martial Arts! To help me to protect myself" Shoyo got a little shiver.

~FLASHBACK WHEN THEY MET~

Shoyo was walking To their home because He wants to get some energy to get out his Body. While walking Shoyo saw A little girl/boy in the Playground Getting bullied. Shoyo ran up To the bullies and said "HEY WHY ARE YOU GUYS BULLYING HIM/HER!" "What are you gonna do Huh! O! Call you mommy and daddy!" They all laughed when they teased Hinata. Hinata Called His bodyguards Bad then they arrived "SIR! ARE YOU OKAY DID THEY DID SOMETHING TO YOU!" on of them said "They we're bullying Him/her" Hinata pointing to Y/N the bodyguards confronted the bully's and gave them a Death glare And The Boy that teased Hinata Pissed Their pants and then one of the bully's said "L-Lets g-go their not needed..." And then the bully's ran and Then Hinata Let out a Laugh. The bodyguards then asked Hinata If he's really fine Hinata nodded and went up to the Little girl/boy. "Hey are you okay?" Shoyo said "T-thank you for saving me.." said by the little Girl/boy Hinata let out a big smile and said "NO PEOBLEM! I'm Hinata Shouyou!" "I'm L/N F/N nic e to meet you Hinata-Kun!" Hinata helped the boy/girl stand and then one of the bodyguard said "Sir. Hinata it's time to go" Shoyo said goodbye and Y/N said "See you at school!"

~PRESENT TIME~

"I REMEMBER THAT!" Y/N said "He pissed his Pants so bad" they both laughed and then Hinata said "Where are you going to take school? Have you decided yet?" "mmm I am planning to go To Karasuno Because its Close... My first option Was Nekoma Before we moved here in Miyagi..." Y/N said She/he looked at Hinata Bad he/she Can see sparkles and excitement on His Eyes and then Y/N said "Why?" "IM IN KARASUNO! WE'LL MEET EVERYDAY!" Hinata said Giving the Biggest Smile on his Face. Y/N was super Happy to hear that and then "Y/N Dinners ready!" Said by His/her Sister.

They did not even realized that it was already Night. They both said goodbyes and then they went to Their homes

TSUKISHIMA'S PoV

I was Exploring The Hinata Residence When I Came across Pictures on the wall, Pictures Of The Family I thought to myself when I saw one of Hinata's Baby picture 'that Shrimp has Chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen' Hinata already explained me Why he was Called Sir. By all of them and all I can say is He is fucking Different from Home And School. I heard a loud Thumping That sounds like footsteps I quickly went downstairs and Saw Two Men Chilling in the Living room while Christin-san Was Panicking I went to Christin-san and I said "Is there a problem?" She looked at me and said

"Tsukishima Do You know where Sir. Hinata is?" "why? I did not see him since he left." I said. "AAA HE'S GOING TO BE LATE!" Christin said "Late to what?" I said. We heard the door opened and then "I'm home!"

_____________________________

Did you got suprised that your the person? 😂😂 Well I just hoped you guys enjoyed this. And What do you think Hinata is late for?

Idk what happens in this chapter to be honest with y'alls idk who will be the person be but in the end I just came out with you guys 😂 hope y'all enjoy and I'll post tom again! 😎