×Chapter 36×

Bold if English normal if Japanese italics if Different language

NO ONES PoV

After an hour later The team finally arrived at the gym and it looks like They were the first One's to arrive so Hinata Called Fred His coach and he answered.

Fred: yo Shoyo why did you call?

Hinata: um... So My Teammates want to practice but We don't have a key....

Fred: Oh! Well the team is planning to do Practice aswell so maybe you guys can wait? They'll arrive their around an hour?

Hinata: is that so! Well the more the merrier! I'll see you guys later I guess bye!

Fred: bye Shoyo.

They ended their call and Hinata explained what they talked about and after that they sat in the stairs of the Gym going to the Door but some of them doesn't fit so they just stood up.

Minutes had passed and I random person came up to them and she said "p-prince... I've been a big fan of yours for a l-long t-time... So can I h-have y-your autograph" as she said that she put strands of her hair behind her ear.

Hinata stood up fixed his hair into a sexy way and winked at her the girl almost fell but Hinata caught her and He gave Her an autograph.

"Have a wonderful day Ms?" He said "Kat" she said "kat~" Hinata said seductively and the girl almost fell but this time was caught by Karl. He escorted him out and when he came back everyone from the group was laughing their mothers out.

"WHAT???" Hinata said Kinda sounding Annoyed "What is that Hinata!" Tanaka said still laughing "my usual life here...." Hinata said and everyone silenced and An hour later His Teammates finally arrived and Vince opened the door because he had the keys.

They went inside left their belongings in the bench Got changed and after changing they saw Christin and Tucker there they talked to them for a couple of minutes but then started to practice.

Tsukishima is with Vince, Vince is Teaching Him How to block properly and giving Him tips.

Nishinoya is with Leo the Libero of 'the lions' they were Practicing and Leo was giving tips for receiving different Spikes, Serves and others.

Mikhail is with Nakayura, Yura was Practicing his Spikes and Mikhail is trying to block his spikes. And the setter is Willy

Kageyama Is kinda forcing Rylle To help him with his Tosses. But Rylle doesn't want to But suddenly Hinata came and he Whispered something to him. Rylle nodded and he started helping Kageyama to improve his Tosses. And techniques that he can use, Or giving Tips.

Yamaguchi is with Philip the Pinch server of the other team. He is teaching Yamaguchi how to improve his Float serve and again giving Advices or tips. Philip is also Teaching Yamaguchi other Serving Techniques.

Nakayuma is With Tanaka, They basically Spike but Yuma is mainly teaching Tanaka how to do Jump serve.

And Xavier was Watching them and Chatting with coach Fred. After talking to coach Fred Xavier went to the other gym where Hinata is Practicing all alone. He practiced all the things he can do. Serve, Spikes, Blocks, toss all of the things you can think of.