*Chapter 16*

HINATA'S PoV

I was woken up by My sister jumping on my bed "WAKE UPPP NIII-CHAAAN" she said.

I got up from my bed and I almost stepped on Yuri who was still sleeping. I got my foot over yuri and I got Dressed on a casual outfit.

I got downstairs and I saw everyone already dressed and I saw Karl throwing the Toast so I Catched it

I got downstairs and I saw everyone already dressed and I saw Karl throwing the Toast so I Catched it. I ate my toast and grabbed my phone and I was the first one to get into the car.

Mom Dad Natsu And Tsukishima's Parents are in a different Car because they want to get to the venue and Drop their things in the Airport. While in the other car was Me, Tsukishima, Tucker, and Christin. Karl was driving the other Car.

I waited for them to get in and a couple of minutes had passed and I saw Tsukki Was sitting beside me. "You seem pretty quiet." I said "Tch. I don't want to waste my Energy to A Shrimp." Tsukki replied.

My phone rang so I answered it.

Yuri: OI IDIOT WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!

Hinata: E-eh?! Sorry.. Yuri I did not tell you... I thought you need more sleep and your practicing with Viktor and Yuuri-san Later..

Yuri: BUT YOU COULD HAVE YOLD ME EARLIER!!

Yurio was screaming so I got rid of my phone from ear and put it Slightly away.

Hinata: U-um.. you could Find me at Zouica Model Agency....

Yuri: you better get ready for me to kick your ass!

He hang up and I looked at Tsukishima and he looked at me like He was trying not to laugh. I sigh and said "What?!" "Nothing. Is the Yuri your talking about is the skater?" He said.

I nodded and out my earbuds on my ear and listened to Haikyuu's Opening Songs.

Hours had passed and we finally arrived at the Zouica I got rid of my buds and waited for Tsukishima to get out the car. "OI FASTER WE GOT A TIMER TICKING!" he smirk and Started to get out the Car Much more slower. I let out a groan and decided to get out the car The other door.

I went out and closed the door. I run up the Small stairs leading to the Agency. I was greeted by Kail and I saw Tsukishima already caught up to me at my back.

"Sir. Your going to have an interview around 3:30pm and after that you will get ready for the model around 4:00pm" Kail said "Thank you Kail Can you please lead me to the models." He nodded and I followed him "Is this your Life like.." Tsukishima asked while walking I hummed as I agree and I said "Everyday."

We continued Walking and I met the models. They look fine. And have a muscular form right for a model. I clapped and said "Alright everyone let give the people watching tonight's Model a great time!" I said and smile Pumping Everyone up.

It was 3:29pm and I have an interview so I quickly Dashed To the Interview room with Tsukishima Behind. "Tsukki you stay at the corner while I asnwer some questions" he let out a groan and I heard him mummble "This is a drag.." I let out a chuckle and I sat at the chair with many interviewer's Snapping the Cameras For pictures.

"Sir! When will you go to America again" one of them asked I said "For now my coach gave me a year of break but I might be coming back around Summer break.. but I don't really want to go yet"

Everyone took notes and pictures again until The interview was done I grabbed Tsukishima's hands and went to the Room where we will get ready. While walking Tsukishima asked me "What do they mean you going back to America shrimp"

I looked at him and said "you'll find out when it's Summer break." When we arrived I sat on a chair and Tsukishima Just looked at me.

"Ne Hinata-san is that your boyfriend?" Sakaguchi one of the models asked. I giggled and said "No he's Apart of Karasuno. A fellow Volleyball Player." He nodded and Tsukishima got embarrassed so he did not stare at me anymore.

~TIME SKIP~

I got out of the fitting room and Everyone looked at me at awe when they saw wearing.

"OKAY EVERYOME FORM A LINE AND GO TO THE BACK STAGE!" I said. Everyone followed and went to the back stage. Tsukishima and me are only left in the Changing room. I quickly got my contact lens and put them in my eyes. "I did not know Shrimp has a bad sight also" Tsukishima said "Not as bad as yours tho" I retorted back. I quickly Got to the back Stage and Everyone is there and The models started to Model.

When it came to my turn I quickly Shook my whole body to get my nerves out and I strutted the Carpet. I modeled like It was My life.

~TIME SKIP~

After the show everyone clapped and soon enough they all left. I got dressed again now I'm wearing a Jacket that is colored Orange and under my jacket was the outfit I wore when I got here. I Found Tsukishima listening to music in the corridor so I suprised him.

He wasn't really shock he just there smirking and I felt embarrassed but I did not care so I just said "C-cmon let's go.. let's say goodbye To our parents.."

We walked outside and I found mom and dad I quickly hugged dad and mom Said "Your Soo gud Shoyo!" "yeah your Soo gud Nii-chan!" I giggled and after a quick chit-chat it was time for them to go to the airport.

We waved goodbye and Natsu Is with us now. Riding in the car going back home was Quiet and I felt Natsu sleeping On my arm so I decided to let her sleep on my lap.

Tsukishima is very quiet maybe he's listening to music. I did not bother to answer and soon I drifted to sleep to.

Two more days and the practice match with Aoba Josai is gonna happen..