×Chapter 42×

Vivian's PoV

"So we decided on who's gonna be Sir.Hinata's PA. And it will be number....." Ethan then looked at me giving me a signal that I should reveal the number.

I took a breath and said "Number 182 Oikawa Tooru!" And then oikawa give the face of happiness and Stepped forward and he said "Thank you for picking me."

I then give him a smile and I said "thank you everyone for coming here you may now leave." Everyone then left and Oikawa was the only one in the room with me and Ethan.

"So Oikawa you will meet your boss today... So if you would follow us to his office..." I said ad I walk to Hinata's Office before going to his office Ethan then said "I'm going To do some work Bye." He waved goodbye and so did I.

I asked Oikawa then "so.... Are you a fan of Hinata? Or just Saw the posters and you don't have a job so you joined...." I looked at him while I said that.

He then opened his mouth and said "Maybe... I just got this job to See Hinata and Maybe want to have atleast money here...." I hummed in response and I then said "were here... This is his office. You need to always knock before coming in." He nodded and I knocked on the door.

OIKAWA'S PoV

This is Shoyo's Office.... I'll meet him now... Wow.... I thought to myself. Vivian-san was now knocking on His office door and A voice was heard from the other side.

"Come in." It's Shoyo's voice.... Vivian opened the door and I was greeted by A Handsome Shoyo who was doing work...

Shoyo looked up who it was and he widened his eyes.

Hinata's PoV

I looked up to see who it was and my eyes widen in shock. It was To-Oikawa... Why do he here?... I look to Vivian and I gave her a look of 'Explain'

She then said "Sir.Hinata this is Oikawa Tooru your Personal Assistant from now on." My eyes really widen did I really hear that?? He's my PA! Anyone IN THE WORLD COULD BE MY PA BUT HE'S MY PA!

I Slammed my hands on my desk and shouted "WHAT!" And before I realise what I did Vivian is giving me A dark aura now... I coughed and sat back down to my seat.

"W-well... N-nice t-too.. meet you Oikawa..." I said not making eye contact to him.

"Well Oikawa I'll leave you here for now because I need to do some work." Vivi said and looked at me "don't be too harsh...." I gulped and nodded. She left the room and Me and Oikawa are now the only People on the room.

It was Akward but he said "what can I do Shoyo?" I looked at him and said "Oikawa please refer me to Sir.Hinata in work."

I continued with "well for now you can help me separate this paper works with the others... Because I already checked and Left a signiture in this papers but this papers I have not check yet.." I said pointing at Different stacks of papers.

He then nodded and Proceeded to do what I said. I was signing papers but my phone was ringing. "Umm... Sir.Hinata your phone is ringing.." Oikawa said. I nodded and Grabbed my phone.

I picked it up and said.

Hinata: Hello who's this..

Viktor: HINAAATAAA~~~ will you come and Hang out with us~~ (Russian)

Hinata: Viktor-san sorry but I'm in work... I cannot come and hang out with you guys even I wanted too...

Viktor: Well promise that you will come next time!

Hinata: I promise, please tell Yuuri-san That I'm sorry for now coming....

Viktor: well bye bye now Hinata I gotta train Yurio!

Hinata: bye bye!

I ended the call and proceeded to do work.

OIKAWA'S PoV

Who was that.... Who's that Viktor.... Yuuri... I thought as I Hear Hianta ended the call. I quickly looked away and Continued separating the Paper.

~an hour later~

An hour has passed and the sun was setting down. I looked at Hinata who fallen asleep in work. I looked at him up close and saw his features more... His pale smooth skin, tiny freckles that spreads below his yes to his now to the other eye. (A/n just like Yamaguchi)

Then I thought to myself why did I not look up close to you before.... You look so beautiful... Your eyes is Soo beautiful... A beautiful hazel ey- EYES! I quickly Straighten my Posture as I saw him open his eyes.

"What were you doing.." he asked but it was more like commanding... "U-um.. n-nothing i-i was just Looking at you..." I said stuttering at first.. STUPID! WHY ARE YIUS STUTTERING TOORU!

I look at him and he began squinting his eyes and then said "Just don't do that To-Oikawa.. it seems weird.... But except for that Your work is finally done.. you may go to your hotel or home now."

I then Build up a courage and asked "What about you Sir.Hinata...? Can I walk you home?"

He hummed and said "I'm done now... I just need to fix my things and I should be going... And you don't need to walk me."

"Can we just talk? Shoyo..." I said he sigh and said "tooru. I'm being professional here.. we don't need to talk about things about our past... Our past is a past... Now go and Talk to your boyfriend or something..."

"But I don't have a boyfriend Shoyo!" I said kinda raising my voice. He looks at me and said "Tooru. If you want to stay longer you better SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABIUT OUR PAST!" He said raising his voice at the end

My eyes widen in shock that eh screamed but I just said "how about? A small talk... You know friends?"

"Tooru I think it's best for us to not to be in some kind of a relationship even as friends." He said coldly.

"Are you scared that I will ruin your reputation? Are you MAD AT ME THAT YOU WONT EVEN LET ME FUCKING EXPLAIN! DO YOU CARE SOOOO MUCH ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK! HOW YOU LOOK IN THE MEDIA! HUH!" I said now screaming.

His eyes began to tear up as I smacked my inner self STUPID! YOUR GINNA MAKE HIM CRY TOORU! FUCKING STUPID!

He opens his mouth and said...