*Chapter 18*

HINATA'S  PoV

It was Tuesday at 5:30am It was The Aoba Josai match. I got up early because Daichi-san said that The bus will leave 6:00 so I got dressed got my bag and I went downstairs, I saw A sleepy Beanstalk, An Over Energized Karl And A normal Christin.

I Dragged the sleepy Tsukishima into the Car while Christin opened the door. Karl drove us to the front of the school. We got out and I thanked Karl and Me, Christin and Beanstalk Walked to the team.

An hour later We we're all in the bus and Everyone was fast asleep, I looked beside me and I saw Tsukishima asleep while playing music to his ears. While I just looked outside the window.

I saw A beautiful Cherry Blossom Tree and it reminded me..

~FlashBack~

"Tooru! Tooru! Take a look! It's a beautiful Cherry Blossom Tree!" I said Tooru Chuckled while I drag him to the tree. We sat under tree and just listened to the wind blowing Tooru Whispering Sweet nothings that makes me giggle.

While we we're listening to the birds and Wind making sounds Tooru said "in the future Shoyo I promise that I'll ask your hand to be your husband under a Cherry Blossom Tree.." I smiled and gave him a Kiss in his lips.

~Present Time~

NO ONE'S PoV

"Oi Hinata We're here. oi!" Tanaka said to Hinata Trying to else him up, Hinata woke up and They left the bus and we went inside the gym.

"I need to go to the bathroom" Hinata Said and Sugarawa nodded. Hinata Went to the bathroom and He saw A familiar face. A very familiar face that he cant pin point. He shrugged it off and used the bathroom.

When Hinata Went back inside the gym Daichi Said to do they're Stretches and They did what he said. After Stretching Both teams Lined up At both sides of the net and said "Let's Play".

~In The middle of 3rd Set~
(I'm a lazy btch to write the whole gameplay... And if I did this whole chapter will be that)

Karasuno Lost Their first set because of Hinata Messing up. But they got a set back When Kageyama and Tanaka Knocked some sense to Hinata. And Now Hinata is feeling a wince of pain in his wrist. A shit.. not now... He rubbed it off and continued playing.

When they we're in set point The crowds and Girls Started cheering as if someone Famous has Arrived. Hinata Raised a brown and he look at Kageyama who looks like he had a face that was saying 'bad timing.' or something and then. The person spoke he said.

"Yo ho tobio-chan~"

HINATA'S PoV

When I heard the person's voice I thought. N-no.. it can't be.. h-how... There's many places in the world why here... I took little steps backwards and I heard Daichi-san said "Are you okay Hinata? Are you not feeling good again?" I shook my head no and I said "U-uh Im just kinda Scared of The person who arrived.." Daichi pats my back and said "Don't worry we'll beat them" he smiled, Some of my nervousness Has left and I saw Him entered the court, it was really a bad timing because I was up front And I'm facing him.

He looked at me And said "S-shoyo...?!"

OIKAWA'S PoV

I stretched and While I entered the court I said "Iwa chan~ Give me a hug" I said with a pout in it "Tch. Get away Trash" I pouted and I went to my spot. While looking at their memebers I saw the other side of the net was A oranged hair guy. I looked at him in the face and I thought. I-it cat be.. it can't be Shoyo... My heart was pounding With Sadness and guilt.. the only words that came out my mouth was "S-shoyo...?!"

He looked at me and I can't see the eyes that I looked at years ago... Eyes filled with love and passion... Well I guess thats what I kinda expected... Him cauting me cheating on someone else... That's really an idiot thing to do... I'm really pathetic to Do such thing to a wonderful person...

NO ONE'S PoV

Everyone (except Tsukishima) at Hinata's team looked at Oikawa Because they we're thinking how does Hinata know Oikawa? Before Oikawa can continue what he's about to say The referee blow the Whistle To sign that the Match Starts again.

Hinata looked at Kageyama And he knew what would Hinata like to do. Hinata Run as fast as he can like Emotions Spreading trough His Body, Kageyama Tossed the ball and Hinata Smacked the ball right down at Oikawa's side forgetting that he has an injured Wrist and used half of His Power.

Everyone went Silent and The Referee blew the whistle to sign that The match Has finished. Karasuno Celebrated with joy and Hinata Wincing from Making his Wrist Injury Much worse. After the match was done Karasuno Sat on the bench And drink they're Water bottles.

Daichi and Sugarawa and Christin noticed that Oikawa Was walking towards them. Christin thought o great.. When Oikawa Reached Karasuno He quickly Took Hinata's Injured wrist not knowing that is injured, He slightly Winced in pain And He looked who it is and it was Oikawa.

Oikawa dragged him in the middle of the sidelines and said "Shoyo... Can we talk..."

HINATA'S PoV

Oikawa Dragged me in the middle of the sideline and he said "Shoyo... Can we talk..." I looked at Him with Depressed Sad Injured Eyes and I said "there's nothing to talk about Oikawa." He won't let go of my wrist started to bite my bottom lip to not Scream in pain

"Shoyo... Can you LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE?!" he said with a much more higher voice "you have no right of calling me Shoyo... We aren't close..." I said with a wince in my heart saying that.

"WE ARE! WE ARE CLOSE!?! HOW CAN YOU TELL ME THAT WE'RE NOT CLOSE?!?!" he said with almost shouting voice. I did not respond and I just looked to Christin giving him a help face.

Christin Walked up to me and Oikawa and she Forced to get rid of his hands on my wrist I walked back to the team and they said if I was okay. "I'm fine I just felt sad meeting an old Friend..." "Why are you sad Meeting Oikawa your friend?" Sugarawa-senpai asked.

I said "Let's just say it.. My Friend left me without saying goodbye or anything.."
They hugged me (except Tsukishima) and said "It's okay Hinata.." I hugged them back trying to really hold the wincing pain of my wrist and my tears.

CHRISTIN'S PoV

I walked up Hinata and Oikawa and I forcefully get rid of Oikawa's Filthy Hands off Hinata, When Hinata walked back to the team I whispered to his ears "don't talk to Shoyo anymore... He experienced major sadness.. or what I would not like to address it... Depression... You hurt him enough... You toyed with him enough..." I walked back to the team Joining they're hug and the last thing I heard from Oikawa was "B-but I did not toyed with him..." I did not bother to continue and just let the Topic and conversation out.

HINATA'S PoV

Before leaving the school I saw Oikawa Crying into Iwaizumi's Shoulder... And I felt a tiny pain in my heart and I said in my head. They're still together I see...

_____________________________
YALLLS IM VERY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE 😩 There's a celebration happened here so I got to put my phone down and eat But I hope y'all cried laugh or smiled in this chapter! ENJOY!