This is me trying

{𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜  ~𝙏𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙩 }

'𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 '

𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
_________________________________

"George! Uh-hey!" He received a strange look as George strolled in, hand still resting on the handle as he frowned.

He plastered a big grin on his face, a little strained as he hid the food behind him, covering it with his body as much as he could without look suspicious.

"W-What are you doing...?" George grinned slyly, pointing behind him as he tried to suppress a laugh at his idiocy. He grinned right back, shifting in his position as he stood taller than before, head held high.

"Nothing much, just making...a sandwich"

He wore a confident facade, as if he knew what he was doing. Fun fact: He did not. But George didn't know that, and so he could easily trick both of their minds into thinking that was the case. He let his eyes trace back behind him, eyeing up the bread and mess of salad cream sauce.

The sauce was splattered around the counter so much so he could barely strain his eyes to see the marble colour under it. The bread was squashed and a little ripped.

It was an utter mess. And it was his best attempt at making mouth watering sandwiches. Well, that was the original picture he had held before his failed attempt, now they simply made his eyes water, tempted to cry at the mess behind him.

It was a little melodramatic, that he would admit. But things were going very, very wrong in what was meant to be his 'perfect movie scene scenario' he had planted in his mind.

"Ah. Is that what that is?" George snickered as he leaned his upper body to the side, attempting to see past him as he mimicked the exact action, a lot less subtly. He nodded frantically, glancing at the door as he tried to manifest Blake running in and saving him from this mess.

"Yep. That's all, nothing suspicious." He grinned sheepishly as he tried to gather the sandwich up, which appeared physically impossible as it crumpled in his hands. He let out a sigh of frustration, turning to see George who was walking towards the coat hanger, grabbing his own and putting it on.

He frowned momentarily, confusion clouding his mind. Although he knew he should be grateful, George leaving was a huge plus and would definitely make things easier. He cringed to himself and cursed inwardly, running back his inner thoughts as he processed them. As yes, the boy you've longed for since forever finally loves you back. And you can't wait to see him leave. Ironic.

But this had to be absolutely perfect. And so his feelings were justified.

"Are you going out? Where? N-not to be overbearing! I'm not controling or anyth-"

"Reece! Calm down" he laughed before fixing his jacket, glancing once in the mirror before sitting down to put his trainers on.

"Blake's taking me out for the day, said we haven't had any 'best friend time" he saw a frown play on George's lips then, tugging them downwards slightly as he stopped trying his laces, looking up at him.