Make you mine

{ 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 ~ 𝙋𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 }

"𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚"

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
____________________________________

He'd always thought that love was simple, that you met someone and suddenly that was it. He could be happy with that one person forever, getting married and having cute kids. Of course, at that time he had no idea that it was physically impossible for him to have kids with someone he loved, but that didn't really bug him.

He would watch his parents growing up, always so happy and content as they went about life like a normal couple in love. Their eyes would light up when they told him what at the time seemed like the longest, most boring story he'd ever heard, feeling like ripping his hair out at the time for suffering through the ordeal.

They met at school, fell in love, got married a few years later and bam, there he was. It was simple, boring and deceptive. It made him think that love was boring and would come to him easily, with no complications.

He knew now, their love story wasn't boring and dull; it was lucky. They were lucky, and oh how he longed for the same luck to be granted on him.

But as he sat here, watching ana shift closer and closer to an uncomfortable Reece, he knew in his heart that not everyone was so damn lucky. It was unjust, how he had to sit here and watch her throw herself onto his- the boy he loved.

"George? You alright?" Poor Blake was sitting in the middle of the long, expanded couch between him and that, that bitch. He was like a barrier, one that he was using to block the ugly view behind him, although he wasn't aware of it. He felt a small pang of guilt strike him then, Blake didn't really know...anything.

He didn't know about what was happening between him and Reece these past few days, which wildly explained the creased eyebrows and not so subtle 'wtf's' that he was mouthing towards him. All while gesturing his finger to point beside him where Ana was attempting to be all lovey dovey to poor Reece who clearly was disgusted at her.

He simply shrugged at him in response, focusing his eyes on the floor as he bit his tongue. Upon feeling a small drop of warm blood hit his taste buds, telling him that yeah, he's biting a little too hard. He may be a little angry, but only a tiny bit.

He dared to glance back over at the 'couple' one more time, lifting his head to stare at them intensely, not giving one damn about being caught. He wasn't hiding from anyone, especially not that monster. He certainly wasn't scared, what was she going to do, hit him with her disgusting, stench retching breath? He supposed that would scare him a little.

His breath hitches in his throat, chest tightening in an unfamiliar way as he stared at the two figures. Normally it was out of fear, or anxiety. But no, not this time. He felt the boiling blood in his body rush up to his ears as his quickening pulse echoed inside them.

He rolled his eyes, forcing himself to take his eyes off from where they were trained on the two people. He felt anger rise up further in his veins, visions of Ana sticking her tongue down Reece's throat clouded his mind. He huffed out an angry breath, arms folding impossibly tight across his chest as he stomped up. He sent another glare at Ana as he saw Reece push her off harshly, earning a small bit of relief to fill his body as he walked outside.

He knew it was stupid, this was his idea after all. 'Pretend' he's said, words now being mimicked in his head as he frowned, leaning on the tour bus that was currently stopped. Maybe Reece was pretending a little too well.