Safe and sound

{ 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 ~ 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣 }

"𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙞 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

Reece's pov.
____________________________________

"What the fuck Reece! This isn't funny you-you sh-" she shut the tour bus door hard, slamming it as it shook the whole bus with terrifying strength. Damn. She was a little angry, but why should he care? He was done with her. Finally.

"Oh shut up Ana! I don't care, ok? I don't give a shit about how you need me to make yourself look better! Just because you don't have a decent personality. That's not my problem." He scowled at her, trying to keep the fierce frustration off his face as he held a calm facade, trying to defuse the situation before it got out of hand. She already proved that she would do anything for this fake, staged relationship. Who knows what she's capable of?

"I warned you reece. You've gone and blown it, you do know what happens next, right? I wonder how George will do when the whole world knows that he's fucked up in the head. Maybe it will finally push him over the edge and do the worl-"

"You better shut the hell up. Right. Now." He seethed, unable to obtain his fake facade. Because this was George she was talking about, not him. George. The words were flowing through the air, splitting his head open like a knife.

What if she was right. What if George couldn't handle all this being out in the public eye, he knows he isn't fully ready.

The thoughts made his stomach churn horribly, nausea creeping up to him slowly. Why couldn't she just disappear off the face of the earth? Seriously, he's tried his nice approach multiple times throughout her invasion of his life, yet time and time again it failed drastically. He needed a new approach,honesty. Brutal honesty was the only way to get things done.

"Reece! Can I come and cudd-" his gaze snapped across to the doorway, seeing a small George wearing an oversized hoodie, which he is almost certain is his. The fact only makes his heart flutter more as he stares at him, standing awkwardly in the doorway as he sees Ana positioned angrily with arms crossed, as if she was welcome here.

"S-Sorry am I interrupting something?" George looks at him as he refrains from looking at Ana, who currently looked like a mad bull, ready to be set loose and cause chaos. He almost laughed, the comparison eerily accurate as he replayed the situation in his head. Yup, she was an angry bull.

"No of course not George. She's leaving anyway once she packs up, right?" He sends her a pointed gaze that she bluntly scoffs at and ignores, instead focusing her gaze on George, whose standing shifting on his feet. He feels himself tense as she basically snarls at George who is standing there looking pretty, as always.

She better leave him alone, this is between him and her. Not George, despite her best efforts to drag him down with them both. He wouldn't let her.

"You" she points her lanky finger at George, tone laced with venom and spite. Her hate for him was shining brightly, not only conveyed through her words, but her facial expression was so full of jealousy, pure hatred that he couldn't wrap his mind around it.