Defenceless

{ 𝘿𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 ~ 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣 }
"𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩"

𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
____________________________________

He held his breath, watching as George's eyes clouded with confusion, eyebrows creased in a way that did the opposite of calm his building nerves.

Say it back
Please.

"W-What?" His chest tightened, staring back at George's confused eyes, pulse drumming heavily in his ears. He made a mista- no. No this is the one thing in his life right now that he is certain of, that George needs to hear.

"I-I love you. Not as a friend, as more. A hell of a lot more" he bites his inner lip as he speaks, words flowing out so fast he can't stop them, and he doesn't want to.

He shifts his feet on the rubble below him, shoes scraping against the ground, filling the dreadful silence that was making his heart race faster than a speed train.

"But...that doesn't make any sense. What about Ana and-and that day when you said- no no this doesn't make sense! Are you lying to me again?" His voice dissolved into broken whispers as his distress amplified, resulting in him jumping back, away from Reece.

His eyes widened and without thinking, his arm had reached out and grabbed George's, bringing his other hand up to his face, running his fingers gently down his cheek where a small singular tear had escaped. George's breathing seemed to relax at his touch, a thought that caused him so much relief.

He never wanted George to hate him, it would break him.

"No George, I know it doesn't make sense right now, but I promise it will. I love you, and only you. I was a-a stupid prick, I thought I was protecting you from that... heartless bitch."

"Y-you love me? For real this time?" His eyes held such hope and surprise, it made his heart leap up in his throat, blocking the words he wanted so desperately to say. But I was ok, he didn't need words. Love wasn't conveyed through words, it was through actions, the small things. How hard was he willing to fight for this? A whole fucking lot.

He smiled at him, a blush reaching his cheeks as he nodded.

Unable to fight against the pull any longer, he gently stroked George's cheek, bringing him closer and closer until their lips were conjoined, swirling and dancing in sync with each other. He closed his eyes as the electric pulsed through him, almost leaving him paralysed. His tongue ran freely across George's lips, Savouring the sweet taste that lingered on them, running Hungrily over them as he pulled George closer, hand resting on his waist as he did, earning a small moan from the smaller boy. His body went up in shivers as he forced himself to pull back, remembering where they were.

"Yeah, for real. It was always for real, I was just too stupid to realise" he whispered as George's face rested inches away from his, eyes blinking slowly as he stared at them, eyes trailing from the flushed colour on the boys cheeks and down to his lips, a familiar pink colour as they plumped, shiny as the sunlight beamed down on them, highlighting George's gorgeous features.

Suddenly a loud noise boomed through the air, both of them jumping away from each other, heads snapping across in sync to the source.

He let out a sigh of relief as he spotted Blake, sitting in his car looking exasperated as he stared at them, hands flying up in what could only be described as a 'what the hell' motion.