Authors Note

August 2020

This is the end of part one. I wanted to write it in sections so it's more manageable. Part one was the few months before social distancing. Before self isolation and quarantine. Before life closed and only essential workers went to work.

What inspired the book? Do you remember way back when the pandemic hit and there was a video in Italy of people playing music on their balconies while in self isolation. That was the seed that planted. I worked out Alfie and Garrett's character while at work, bouncing ideas off of my very patient coworker. She came up with Garrett as a character name and Alfie was initially Freddie (after Freddie Mercury).

I work in an assisted living facility so some of the things were what we were experiencing at the time. If there is a character that is most like myself it would be Natalie.

Part two will continue on Monday March 16, 2020. Simon (Tyler's brother) who was in "Love of my life" will have a larger role in the next book. What will happen to Tyler and Benjamin's wedding plans? Will Cal remain sober during the stress of the pandemic. How will the stress impact him and Noah. Will love continue to bloom for Alfie and Garrett, as they both face unemployment. Garrett's plans of University will be impacted with the pandemic. What about Liam? Will he find love?

Thank you for reading, it means a lot! Any suggestions for the next book just drop me a line!!!

Stay safe lovelies,

Tanya