Chapter Thirty Five

Recommended song -

Saturday March 14, 2020

Alfie's POV

The bunk bed was small, but ohhhh so cozy as he cuddled up to his bear. He felt unbelievably safe and happy in his arms. The night before was so much fun and everyone had a great time. It was nice getting people together that wouldn't otherwise know each other and how much people actually have in common.

He looked around the room, it was still dark but a little bit of light from the curtains peeked through. The room was just bunk beds, double beds on the bottom and singles on the top. Each wall had a bunk, dresser and chair. Pretty basic. Benjamin and Tyler were on the bottom bunk by the window and Garrett and he had the bunk by the door. He looked over at Sam sleeping in the bottom bunk with Cal. Noah took the top bunk no surprise there he chuckled inwardly.

Alfie didn't think that he would like Cal but he was surprised that he actually did. Garrett forgave him, offered him friendship and the two were spending time together so who was Alfie to criticize it. If Garrett was at peace and Allison was thinking it was positive for Garrett then he would make an effort.

What he wasn't expecting was Noah's new found friendship with Cal. Alfie figured it was due partly because Noah always liked helping people. Alfie  had seen Noah get taken advantage of a lot over the years. He just enjoyed taking care of people. He hoped he wouldn't overstep with Cal.

Cal had been through a lot in his life and he didn't see that Cal would be too accepting of a man trying to coddle him. Especially one that has a crush on him. He doubted Noah even realized it himself.

Garrett stirred beside him. "Good morning bear" he said reaching around him and bringing him in closer.

"Let's go for a walk." He whispered then leaned in "I need to feel you in me." Garrett sucked in a deep breath, lifted the blankets off of him quickly and was out of bed before Alfie.

"Let's go!!" Garrett said enthusiastically a d  put his hand out to help Alfie to his feet.

They quickly  bundled themselves up in their winter gear and left the cabin quietly. The morning was nice, just a slight chill but it was welcomed crisp mountain air. No one was up yet it was only 5am and the sun was just peeking over the mountains.

"It's beautiful here." Garrett said as they set out for their walk.

"Yes it is. Where I want to take you is just a couple minute walk." Alfie said winking. They sped up walking and by the time they reached the hut they were all over each other.

"What is this place?" Garrett asked.

"An old shelter used for cross country skiers." It was definitely the most basic of shelters but it would certainly serve its purpose for their early morning and private romp.

They quickly undressed and Alfie spread out the blanket he had brought tucked under his arm. Alfie got on his hands and knees and offered his ass to Garrett who greedily accepted the invitation.

"I wanted you all night darlin'."

"Me too bear. Now fuck me good and proper."

Garrett laughed, his boyfriend's lewd language always managed to shock him.

He prepped Alfie quickly with his tongue and fingers but Alfie was losing patience as he usually did. He slowly sunk his rock hard cock in Alfie's tight hole and slowly built up a steady motion of deep pounding. It didn't take long for Garrett to be roughly (but appreciated) pistoning into Alfie like he knew how he enjoyed it.

Alfie was definitely the rougher of the two in bed but Garrett would do anything to please his lover so if Alfie wanted to be fucked silly into next week then Garrett would step right up and make it happen.

He flipped Alfie to his  back and lifted a leg up to his shoulder and spread the other leg wide and thoroughly fucked him. Alfie was going to come soon, so just to last longer he slowed it right down to a manageable pace.

They kissed and took a breather as Garrett slowly penetrated him. Long, slow, deep thrusts. Taking his time like a lazy Sunday morning before starting the frenzy back up again. They repeated this several times until Garrett was on the brink of no return. He brought Alfie with him and soon they were riding the wave and Garrett tipped him over just slightly to a hard orgasm.

Garrett never tired of watching Alfie explode with his usual enthusiasm that he had for everything.

They lay exhausted, spent and utterly blissful. Embracing, kissing, quiet and just savoring every moment until they had to get up.

"What are we doing today?" Garrett asked, kissing him on the head.

"Well, we have snowshoes. You enjoyed that last time. I'm pretty sure we have cross country skiis in the shed too. We should take the kids tobaganning, there a hill behind the cabin that's not too big but it's pretty fun. We have a ton of board games, we can sit by the fire, have a nap later. Visit with everyone. It will be a great day. Brian will be here this morning so we can see what he will want to do."

"Sounds good." Garrett nodded. "Let's head back so they don't send out the search parties." He chuckled.

Alfie turned to look at Garrett. "Bear?"

"Hmm?" He said looking at his soulmate.

"I am so proud of you. I'm glad that your family is here and  that you invited Cal and I am so happy that you are in my life. I love you so much." Alfie leaned in and kissed him tenderly.

"Thank you darlin. I love you too. I never thought this would be possible but you are more amazing than I ever dared to dream." Garrett took him in his arms and hugged him close.

"Come on bear, maybe we can get another hour of sleep when we get back." He grinned at Garrett.