Chapter Forty One

Recommended song - Better Place by Rachel Platten

Sunday March 15, 2020

The group was packed and ready to go home by 9am. Everyone hugged and said what a wonderful time they had. They promised to keep in touch. Strangers had become new friends, extended acquaintances became family, close friends and in the case of Noah and Cal become boyfriends.

It was a wonderful weekend but they had to get home, back to laundry, chores and getting ready for the week ahead.

Liam got a ride home with Brian and their conversation was pretty shot back between Noah & Cal because it was still a surprise for both of them, to new music to touring ideas. The two had been friends through Alfie for years and both were loud, energetic up for anything guys who laughed loud, talked loud and played even louder. They always tended to jam together because their musical tastes were so similar.

Noah drove Cal and Sam home and they made plans for their first date on Wednesday. They held hands

Benjamin and Tyler drove Simon home and they stopped in to visit Benjamin's mom on the way. Most of the conversation was about Benjamin and Tyler's upcoming wedding and plans that still needed to be firmed up. It was to be a small wedding with just their immediate family and closest friends. It was going to be at Alouette Lake, a place that was meaningful to them. Simon continued to be unusually quiet and  Benjamin made a mental note to talk to Tyler about it after they dropped the teenager at his house.

Alfred Sr and Natalie spoke enthusiastically about the new grandchildren and family they "inherited" over the weekend. They had fallen in love with the adorable trio of children and Natalie and Allison had quickly formed an emotional connection quickly.

The couple talked about their son Noah and his unexpected new love interest. They both noted that they had never seen their son so happy. The older couple discussed their youngest son and how wonderful to have Garrett and his family in their life and that it felt like they had always been there.

They were immensely proud of their three boys and the people that were now becoming part of their family. They couldn't help but feel blessed.

Allison was quiet on the drive home and Adam kept checking in on her silently. She looked out the window and once in a while  turned to smile at the kids in the backseat. The smile didn't quite reach her eyes, Adam noted. He reached for her hand and squeezed and she squeezed back. He gave her the space that she was needing and talked quietly to the kids that were chirping happily in the backseat.

She hadn't said a word the entire drive home and Adam was getting concerned. They pulled into the driveway and Adam helped the boys with their backpacks and carried Josie inside. He gave her a bottle and set her in her crib. He settled the boys down in front of the TV with some snacks and went to find Allison.

She was sitting on the bed, her feet on the floor. She looked up at him with an expression he didn't recognize.

"What is it?" He sat beside her. Taking her hand in his. He waited for her to speak.

"They will be their grandparents." She said quietly. Adam nodded, knowing how touched she was at Natalie and Alfred Sr's immediate bond with their children. He let her continue as he rubbed the top of her fingers with his.

"She talked to me like how a mom should talk." She said quietly, choking up. Adam nodded again.

"Cal turned out to be so nice and he and Garrett are friends and he and Noah..." Allison smiled.

"Our kids are amazing. They were so polite and cute." She looked at Adam and smiled, it finally reached her eyes.

"We do have cute kids" he said nodding.

"My husband is amazing." She said squeezing his hand.

He nodded again. "That's true." He agreed grinning.

"Our family is everything I could have wanted. Garrett and I used to sit in the closet hiding, door locked and we would play our game of what out future would be like." Adam looked at her, softly moving  the hair and tucking it behind her ear. "I couldn't have imagined anything better than this, I feel so complete. It overwhelmed me when we left the cabin. I am so happy. I am so in love with you."

Allison grinned at him. She reached forward and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him into a kiss as she made her way onto his lap.

He smiled into her kiss. He grabbed her and with her legs wrapped around him they walked to the bedroom door, locked it and he dropped her on the bed. They undressed quickly and enjoyed a spontaneous, albeit fast, satisfying bout of sex before dressing and going downstairs to make the kids lunch.

Alfie and Garrett were the last to leave the cabin. They double checked that nobody left anything behind and, surprisingly, everyone packed their belongings. They double checked the windows before locking the door.

The drive home was leisurely, talking and laughing. They were making plans for the rest of the day but that quickly flew out the window as Garrett caught on when Alfie started getting frisky. His hand started innocently enough holding his hand but halfway home he had manuevered it to start rubbing his upper thigh.

"Alfie." Garrett groaned. "We still have a 30 minutes til home."

Alfie removed his hand but no less than five minutes later it returned to it's rightful place on Garrett's upper thigh. He tried as hard as he could to focus on the road but Alfie was making it painfully, literally, difficult. He leaned in closer and started rubbing Garrett's growing member and he increased the speed hoping to shave off several minutes before they arrived at the apartments.

"The things I want you to do to me when we get home Bear" Alfie started.

Oh dear God Garrett thought, his eyes scanning the road for a pullover or reststop.

"You are a bad boy Alfie. I'm going to punish you good." Garrett said low and firm. Alfie shivered and breathlessly moaned "I hope so."

Garrett raised his eyebrows at Alfie and watched as he undid his own zipper and took out his swollen flesh. Alfie began stroking himself slowly, his eyes closed and still rubbing on Garrett. Watching his boyfriend jerk himself off in the car was one of the hottest things Garrett had ever seen and by the time they pulled into their apartment building Alfie could barely zip his pants let alone walk to his apartment. Garrett swiftly through him over his shoulder and walked quickly. "Keys. Now" was all Garrett could say before Alfie passed them his keys.

Garrett began undressing Alfie and within seconds he was named and panting heavy. Garrett unbuckled his jeans and they fell to the floor. He effortlessly picked up Alfie who wrapped his naked body around the heavily moaning bear.  Shimmying across the kitchen he pressed Alfie against the wall, grabbed his cock and with no prep he buried himself deep in Alfie's ass. He grinded against him, definitely enjoying the roughness in their contact. They both came almost immediately. He slowly carried Alfie back to the bedroom where he softly lay him in bed. "Sorry darlin, that was a little rough. I couldn't hold back."

"Bear, it was perfect. I couldn't hold back either" Alfie laughed. They spent the rest of the day napping, making love, grazing on food and simply being. It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend.