Just Go, Pretty Boy (Connor Murphy x TransMasc!Reader)

Requested: sorryforbotheringyou
Prompt: 358. "You fainted...straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn't have to go to such extremes."
Info: could I suggest (another) connor murphy x ftm reader (pre-transition) where the reader works at a small cafe/diner thingie? Sorry I'm like blanking I had a whole plot line thingie but school has made me unable to think haha. Thanks!
~~~
"Here is your coffee mam!" I say to the lady waiting for her coffee. "Have a good day!"

Once the lady leaves, I heave a large sigh. I can hear my coworker laugh as I do.

"I'm guessing you're excited about closing?" Connor says as he walks closer to me from the back room. I let out a baited laugh as he asks me and I turn around to face him.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well yea." He scoffs and walks back to the storage room. My emotions fall even lower once he walks away from me. 

Sighing once again, I start my closing process. I know exactly what Connor's doing, because it's what he does every time I have to work with him. I always have to do the work to clean up and he's in the back eating the leftover pastries we're gonna have to throw away anyways. It pisses me off, but I don't say anything.

"Hey Connor? Have you seen the mop?" I yell into the storage room, and hear no response. My chest tightens in what I assume is anger and walk in. The headache I've had all day thumps in my brain as I walk from my place at the counter to the the back room. 

"Connor where the hell did you go?" I yell again, and still having no response. I can feel my stomach churn as I search where ever my stupid co worker went. 

"I was in the bathroom, don't get your undies in a twist." He snorts, scaring the shit out of me. I go to say something to him, and my vision goes blurry, then completely dark.

~~~

"Woah (Y/n)!" I yelp as his body lands on top of mine, his limp torso falling into my arms. My heart starts racing a mile a minute. 

I frantically search the room for the nearest chair. His body is getting to limp to hold onto, so I pull him further into my arms bridal style. 

"Jesus christ how are you so skinny?" I mumble as i go over to the desk chair sitting in the back of the room. My heart starts to calm as I leave him alone for a moment to get a wet paper towel. When I come back, I see him starting to wake up and I immediately rush over to him. 

"Hey are you ok?" I ask quietly as I place the towel on his burning forehead. He grumbles in reply and sits up a bit. "Sit back again. You just fainted out of no where dude."

"I'm fine." He sighs leaning over the chair and holding the towel in his hand. I place the back of my hand on his forehead to feel if he's still hot.

"You felt really light when I was carrying you. Have you ben eating? I know that whenever we work together you don't normally eat anything." I question ,causing him to get defensive.

"Yea of course I'm not eating while I'm here, I'm actually working, unlike you! All you do is eat the stupid pastries while I finish closing and cleaning up." He snarls and attempts to stand up, only having his knees buckle and for me to need to catch him before he falls to the ground. 

"I-" i attempt to start, only realizing that I don't know what I would say in the situation. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)..."

He just looks at me and I can't help but look down in embarrassment. 

"Its- its fine. Just pick up your fucking slack, ok?" He explains to me. I watch him grip the bridge of his nose in frustration.

As I'm about to reply, the bell above the door rings. I then realize we never closed up. 

"Hello? Are you guys still open?" We hear a voice ask from the counter. Immediately I get a look from (Y/n) and I realize what he wants me to do.

"I'll be right out!" I yell and look at (Y/n) once more. "Are you ok? Do you want me to help you into the chair? I don't want you to fall again."

"I'm fine!" he scoffs. "Just go, pretty boy."

~~~
I really don't wanna talk about how l o n g this took me to write- I was literally sitting at my computer attempting to write it, but jesus it was hard

~~Griffon~~