And So it Continues (Heath Chandler x Fem!Reader)[Slight NSFW Warning]

Requested: Bunny_Shimada_M
Prompt: 72. "I beat you at Mario Kart and now you're banishing me to the couch for the night?"
Info: Musical: Heathers
Character: Male! Heather Chandler
Reader type: Female
Prompt: 72 "I beat you at Mario Kart and you're banishing me to the couch?"
Plot: So Heath Chandler had started taking a liking to the reader and they became friends. One day they are playing mario kart, the reader beats Heath and he gets mad,making her sleep on the couch, which he ends up feeling bad about and she kisses him, revealing the secret feelings she had for him. Then maybe smut, or some hints of smut at the end? Whatever you feel comfortable with.
~~~
"What the fuck (Y/n)!!" Heath yells from his space on the couch as I finish first place in the Mario Kart Cup we were both participants in. I let out a giggle as i drop my joy cons in my lap as I throw my hands behind my head in triumph.

"What?" I smile at the angry man. "Ive played Mario kart with my dad since i was a kid. What did you expect Chandler?"

He scoffs at me and stand up, throwing his own controllers to the side. My eyes follow him as he walks towards his bedroom from the living room. Turning my body so I'm looking into the room from the back of couch, I see him grab my (f/c) duffle bag and throw it towards the couch I'm currently sitting on.

"Wait what are you doing?" I ask him, my voice dropping a little bit in worry. He stands at the door jam and narrows his eyes at me in slight anger.

"Giving you your stuff so you can sleep on the couch."

"Wait i thought we were gonna sleep in your bed?"

"Not anymore." He tells me before starting to walk away.

"Wait is this because I beat you?" I ask, my voice lifting in slight desperation. I can hear his scoff from his bedroom, and that's all the reply i need to know my suspicions are correct. I sit there for a moment after turning away from the open doorway and pulling my legs to my chest.

Letting out a slightly sad sigh, i pull my phone from my pocket and scroll through instagram for awhile. Not surprisingly it didn't take him long to emerge from his bedroom with a sheepish look on his face. He sits down across from my and takes his legs into his chest, sitting exactly like i am.

I look away from my phone to stare at him, the awkward silence thick. He finally breaks it by apologizing.

"I- I was obviously being a little petty." He starts, causing me to let out a scoff and roll my eyes at the embarrassed man. "I don't know why i did that and honestly, I'm really sorry. I would never want I upset you, I hope you know that."

His eyes soften and I cant help but blush at the display. I can feel his eyes pull me towards him and i cant help but let my body carry me towards him. Before i know it, his lips are pressed to mine and his hands cup my cheeks. I melt at his touch and let him lower my back against the couch.

His knee rest between my legs and i can feel it move against me, a moan leaving my lips at the needed friction. I can feel him smirk against me as he pulls away for a moment, his pupils blown out and clouded by sudden lust.

"W-Where did that come from." I ask, trying to regain my breath. "I mean, not that I'm complaining."

He lets out a raspy laugh as he places his forehead against my own. He rubs his knee against me again, making my breath hitch. I reach for his hair as he does so and tangle my fingers in his ginger mess, my lips aching for how hard I'm biting them. His head lowers to my neck as he presses his teeth into my flesh, determined to leave marks. I was almost too blinded by my aching center to try and slow this down a little bit. Almost..

"H-Heath-" I quietly moan.

"Yes babygirl?" He purrs against my neck, a sensation that sends goosebumps down my skin and straight to my core.

"Wait, please.." And he immediately pulls away and looks at my worriedly, thinking he did something wrong.

"What? Did i do something wrong? Do you not feel the- oh my god i came onto you I'm so sorry!!" He voices, horrified at the fact that he might have scared me. I smile at him, my cheeks blushed with red and a tiny bit of sweat appearing below my hairline.

"I- It just feels weird to start this without being something. I don't want this to be alone time thing Heath. I really, really like you and I don't want you to loose interest after this, if it continues." I tell him, turning my head away in fear and embarrassment, worried for the next words to leave his mouth. Instead of reprimand, he just smiles and sits up so he's not hovering over me anymore.

"If it were to continue, I wouldn't loose interest. Not in a million years babygirl. Ive liked you since middle school but i was too stupid to see it. Now that were both in college, I finally figured out what I wanted, and that's you (Y/n)." He muses quietly. I sit up and lean into his chest, his arms wrapping around my waist as he pulled me closer. "So I guess this would be a better time than ever, (Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course stupid." I tell him as I stratal his hips and place a kiss on his nose.

"Now that's taken care of, would you like to continue?" He purrs in my ear reigniting the pang of lust in my belly, and I could help but place a long kiss on his lips, pushing him down so he's laying on his back. He hums into the kiss as a response to my action, and he continues to rub his knee against me.

And so it continues.

~~~
Ive been reading A LOT of tumblr fan fiction lately, and if you know anything about tumblr fics, most of them are smut. So honestly, I've picked up a bit on them LMAOOOOO

~~Griffon~~