Shut Up! (Micheal Mell x Male!Readers)

Requested: Sylvie_Sleepy
Prompt: 48. "Fuck...I feel I've been hit by a car
Info: Musical: Be More Chill
Character: Micheal Mell
Reader type: either non gender or male
Prompt: 48
Plot: reader gets into car crash seeing them unconsciously into the hospital. After three days of Micheal crying the reader wakes up and lots of crying and confessions happen (MAKE IT THE GAYEST YOU CAN! With it still being a fluff of course)
~~~
"Micheal I don't know what you think is gonna happen if he wakes up." Jeremy tells me, my heart breaking slightly at his harsh words.

"What do you mean if?" I snarl at him.

"Woah don't get all defensive I'm just saying-"

"Saying what Jeremy? Do you think he's not gonna wake up?? It's only been three days! Comas can last a really long time, so three days isn't that bad!"

"Do you even hear yourself!?" He yells, causing me to recoil at the venom in his words. "You said it yourself, (Y/n) could be in a coma for weeks, months, even years! And the fact that you're willing to wait until he wakes up is delusional. Whatever. You have fun Michael. Let me know if he wakes up."

My head races as I search for a snarky reply, something, anything to say to make Jeremy stay. But nothing comes to my head. Instead, I turn back to the motionless boy in the hospital bed.

As he lays there, I make sure I notice every detail about him. His long eyelashes, his countless, almost colorless freckles, the dark circles that adorn his under eye, the mop of (h/c) hair that tops his head.

I smirk sadly to myself as I remember how his hair is always a mop, but it always looks so damn good on him. I zone out for a moment, and then the next thing I know, nurses rush into the room to pull the ventilator from (Y/n)'s throat.

And just like that he's back.

His tired eyes scan the room and I can't help but rush into the boy once the nurses and their clipboards leave.

I hear him let out a breathy chuckle as he runs a quick hand down my back. I pull away from his embrace and can't help but get lost in his eyes.

"Shit I feel like I was hit by a truck.." he coughs slightly, causing me to hit his arm softly.

"Goddamnit (Y/n) you scared me." I softly cry, making him chuckle once more. "I thought you were going to die. I was legitimately scared I was gonna loose you."

"Well sorry to disappoint."

"Dumbass that's a good thing!" I quip at him, causing a tired and dopey smile to adorn his face.

"For one thing, I'm glad I didn't die. I haven't even gotten to kiss you yet." He whispers before pulling reaching for my neck, his strength too weak to bring me all the way to his lips, so I kindly close the distance.

The sparks that lit in my heart and stomach were amazing, and I couldn't help but smile into his chapped lips. I was just so happy to have him back, that I didn't care about the circumstances around our first kiss.

"Boys! He just got off a ventilator, he shouldn't be kissing anyone right now! He's gotta get his break back!" I hear a nurse yell at us through the doorway, causing the me to pull away with slight embarrassment, while the boy below me laughed softly at the encounter.

"Sorry mam!" I yelled back and quickly got off and sat back in my previous chair. I cover my hands with my face for a moment and when I look back, he's staring right at me with kind eyes.

"You are very cute when you're embarrassed."

"Shut up!"

~~~
I actually really, really like this one. Lil angsty, but fluffy at the end I adore it.

~~Griffon~~