Snowflake (Connor Murphy x TransMasc!Reader)

Requested: sorryforbotheringyou
Prompt: N/a
Info: Could you maybe do a Connor Murphy x ftm (pre-T, like basically kinda looks masculine cos of haircut and binder) reader with this prompt thingie?

The plot idea that I had was like Reader is the son of one of Mr Murphy's business friends and he goes skiing with the Murphys every winter (like how in the book it mentions the Murphys go skiing with the Harrises) and Connor and Reader are driving back from something when their car breaks down or something?? Sorry I'm being kinda vague I'm not very good at englishing lmao. Thanks!!!!
~~~

"I'm off dad! Mr. Murphy is here!" I call up to my father who is currently in his office. I hear a muffled reply, and decide to ignore it before walking out the front door.

"(Y/n) my boy!" I hear Mr. Murphy cheer as I walk from my house, plastering a smile to my face. "How are you son?"

The Murphys, especially Mr. Murphy, always made a point to point out my masculinity, since they all know how my parents feel about me. Let's just say the Murphys are the ones who convinced me to come out to my parents and to be true to myself.

"I'm good Mr. Murphy! How have you been?" I chirp as I bring my bags to the car. I don't get far before my duffle is taken and put in the trunk for me.

"Oh you know you can call me Larry." He chuckles, waving it off. "I've been good! And yourself?"

"As good as I can be." I smile at him.

"Well thats always good. I told Connor to drive over and get you to make it easier, but he said he had to go to the store or something. I really don't know." He tells me as we both settle in the car. On the drive to the Murphy residence, Larry tells me about his work and how Connor has really started to show a different since of himself, due to the combination of therapy and dating me.

The last part of his explanation made me blush slightly and cause a smile to spread on my lips. He also tells me how proud he is of me for being the person i was meant to be, which is a common occurrence for him. Nonetheless, it always makes me happy to hear.

We get to the house not long after Connor does, and as soon as I see him, my smile grows wider. I open the car door backpack in hand, as Connor goes down the driveway to meet me. He envelopes me in a hug as soon as he gets close enough, slightly surprising me.

Connor has never been one for PDA, no matter how touch starved he's feeling and especially not in front of his dad. Not surprisingly however, I waste no time melting into his embrace.

"Hey baby boy." He murmurs into my hair, causing me to melt even further. "How are you?"

"I'm good. How come you had to go to the store?" I respond, pulling away a bit so i can look at him as I talk. 

"Oh did my dad tell you?" He scoffs, rolling his eyes and pulling me so I'm standing next to him with his hand resting comfortably on my waist.

"Of course I did, he was expecting you to come pick him up." he replies as he takes my duffle from the trunk. 

"Oh Mr. Murphy you didn't-"

"Don't worry about it." Connor whispers. "Let him think he's helping."

I laugh at his jab at his dad, causing the attention to be thrown our way.

"Is he talking about me?"

"Wow I would never. Im appalled you would think that." Connor replies, fake hurt lacing his words and face. At this, another laugh escapes my lips. "Anyways, I went to the store to get you something."

"Really?" I gasp, my eyes practically lighting up. A chuckle falls from Connor's lips and he pats my head.

"Yes, but you have to wait for it. Let's put your stuff in my car and then we can get going, hm?"

I give him a pout, but nod my head. I quickly thank Larry for grabbing my bag and race off to the garage. I can't help however hear Connor being asked if he was bringing protection, and a loud "Woah!" after it.