That Doesn't Matter Now (Squip x Fem!Reader)

Requested: Ahhhhhh-Ziraphale
Prompt: 114. "I love you." "I know."
Info: Musical: Be More Chill
Chracter: Squip
Reader Type: Female
Prompt: 114 "I love you. I know."
Plot: angst turn comfort. The reader is in tears  and the squip makes everything better. Like, he wipes away her tears but they still stream down her face and so her kisses them away and she finally smiles.
Additional: materialized squip
~~~
I couldn't help but hear the sobs coming from our shared bedroom as i walked in the door. My head immediately goes to the worst possible situation as I throw my things to the side and rush the sobbing.

Once I swing open the half cracked door, I see (Y/n) Curled up in a ball as tears stream down her puffy red face. Her glassy eyes don't look at me a I walk in and jump into bed with her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Hey babygirl. Wanna tell me what's going on?" I say, trying to keep my voice level as blood pounds in my ears. When I get no response from the quite girl, I pull her around and pull her into my chest. She screws her eyes shut once her face meets my chest. I let her sob and scream into me until she quiets down, then i pull her tired body from mine and use the pad of my thumb to wipe away the tears that wont stop streaming.

I then proceed to kiss just under her eyes. She smiles slightly as she drifts to sleep in my arms, and I'm not too far behind her.

I never did find out what she was crying about. But I guess that doesn't matter now.

~~~
This one was surprisingly hard to come up with. I went through a lot of drafts, and honestly I'm glad I just got it done.

Sorry for the wait!

~~Griffon~~