Slow Your Role (Squip x Fem!Reader)

Requested: Ahhhhhh-Ziraphale
Prompt: 38. "Don't say that. Not now."
221. "Kiss me."
Info: Musical: Be More Chill
Character: Squip
Reader Type: Female
Prompt: 38/221
Plot: pre established confession of their feelings towards each other, the squip is willing to pursue a relationship despite their programming. The reader distracts themselves but is soon overstressed. 221 is the squips suggestion and maybe a little heated?
Additional: I've always imagined the squip being able to materialize into his own physical being.
~~~
His confession had been at the back of my mind since he let his lips say it. Of course, the timing was horrible, seeing as I was about to swallow a mouthful of Mountain Dew red as he confessed his love for me.

I couldn't believe it and I almost did swallowed it, but he materialized in front of me. He turned into a real human, right before my eyes. To say it scared me would be an understatement. As soon as it happened i spit out the Mountain Dew and couldn't stop my feet from carrying me to his real body, to press a kiss to his real lips.

Since that day, I've felt embarrassed around him and tried to busy myself to distract myself as well as him. He hasn't materialized since then and I'm honestly starting to think it was a fluke or I was dreaming or something.

"(Y/n)." I heard a voice purr in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. My body tightened as i felt hands wrap around my waist as I stood at the kitchen while cooking dinner for my mom who works late.

The rigidness of my body deflates and i melt into his touch, my brain screaming and pleading with me to pull away and keep cooking. Anything to keep you away from him. I come to my senses and push away, turning to face him.

"W-What are you doing??" I ask him, my heart pulsing in my ears.

"Trying to destress you!" He says, as if trying to convince me otherwise of false intentions. "I know you've been working unbelievably hard and its rough on your body. You're super dehydrated, I don't remember the last time you ate anything, and you've been getting almost no sleep."

"I'm aware of that Squip." I huff turning back to the counter and the chicken I'd bee cutting.

"I don't think you are. Or else you wouldn't be letting your body get this damaged. Is this all because I confessed to you? And because I let you kiss me?" He continues pushing. "Because if it is, just forget i said anything and drink the Mountain Dew. I don't want you to accidentally kill your self over me and my stupid feelings damn it!"

You stop cutting as you hear his voice waver at his words. You out down the knife and look down at the counter.

"You really don't get it do you?" I scoff at him.

"W-What?"

"You really don't understand things from my perspective."

"Tell me! Tell me what you're feeling!" He begs as i turn slowly yo face the crying man.

"I'm in love with you Squip. But you don't seem to understand what that means. You are a super computer that is planted in my brain through a pill I swallowed more than a year ago. I am the only person who can see you, and up until a few weeks ago I wanted to get rid of you." I start, walking towards him. "If we were to pursue this, you wouldn't age, you wouldn't die, and there would be so many questions. Unless you can some how turn into a human for good, make yourself my age, and make sure you are actually alive, there is now way this would work."

"When I turn human, I have the power to stay human for as long as i want, and I think that if you drink Mountain Dew red while I am in human form I can stay human forever. I think i would even die as a human." He tells me, getting closer to me as he wraps a hand around my waist, creating a sense of impending doom as his face is now inches away from mine. "Kiss me?"

"God you are too handsome for your own good..." I whisper as I roughly plant my lips to his.

The two of us move in sync with each other as i work to draw every breath from him. My eyes screw shut as my body becomes needy for him, biting at his lips as he let out a low groan into my mouth. His mouth graduates from mine to the nape of my neck, causing a low sound admit from me as his does. The noises and motions continue until he puts his hands flat on the hem of my shirt. My eyes flutter open and i pull away from him for a second.

"W-What's wrong?" He questions, breathless as he looks at me with glossy eyes, thick with a layer of lust.

"Slow your role.." I whisper laugh as I plant another kiss on his lips before turning aroun to continue making dinner, leaving him mouth open and begging for more.

~~~
To say i like this one is a MAJOR understatement. I didn't like it at first but i do really like where it ended up going.

~~Griffon~~