Good News (Jason Dean x Fem!Reader)[Kingdom!AU]

Requested: OwlLegendary
Prompt: 287. "This is... this is somewhere I never imagined I'd be."
Info: Musical: Heathers
Character: JD
Reader type: Imprisoned! Female
Prompt 287: "This is somewhere I never imagined I'd be." (I think I reworded it. ;-;)
Plot: (Kingdom AU) Heather Chandler is a queen who has the reader imprisoned due to an unfair accusation of a crime, but JD sneaks into the castle dungeon and rescues her, but the reader thinks she's being kidnapped, and so do Heather and her guards. Soon JD brings the reader to somewhere far more comforting (maybe a garden or a mythical forest, etc.) and they fall in love and live together.
Additional: None. Just wanted to say, take all the time you need with this, this is a bit of a specific plot to follow. But I'm sure you'll do great if you end up doing it. :>
~~~
The rocking of my knees stops when I hear loud screams and grunts just inside the dungeon. I jump to my feet and rush to the bars, wondering if they're bringing another prisoner.

I scoff to myself. I wouldn't be that lucky, I think and turn around placing myself back in my corner.

A loud thud sounds from just in front of my cell and my eyes jump towards the noise. As I look up, I see person who's figure makes me assume it's a man, dressed in all black, including a decorative masquerade mask that hides his face from me.

I search the mans eyes for any sort of intention to do wrong, but I can't break through a seemingly thick wall of pure rage. Immediately after seeing this, I tuck myself farther into the corner as the man works the lock.

"W-Wait! What are you doing??" I hiss at him. "If you get me out and I'm caught, I'll be dead before I even reach the dungeon! Hey!! Are you even listening??"

"You're not going to get caught again, it's bullshit that you're in here anyways, so shut up and let me work seeing as I have forty five seconds to get this unlocked before we are swarmed with guards and I'm imprisoned as well." The man hurriedly explains to me, causing my mouth to clamp shut.

My heart races and I watch him as he curses and huffs, attempting to open the lock. In a matter of moments, the lock opens and I'm being pulled from the self-deamed "Safe Corner".

"What is happening?!- Who are you?!"

"Just shut up and let me save you damnit!" He hisses at me and throws my spindly body over his shoulder as he sprints out of the dungeon, me snapping at him to put me down.

"Once we're in the clear, I'll put you down and you can run!" He yells, running up the stairs and bringing me into the sun light. I squint as my eyes strained to get used to the sun once again.

Before I know it, I'm being set down, but still being dragged. I see a horse not to far away, and soon enough I'm being thrown on top of it.

"Ah shit we took too long!" He growls as he looks behind he us, making me notice how many guards are following us. He pulls out a knife from his pocket and the sword from his back before sending the horse off with me on its back.

I tell back at him, pissed off that he's leaving me with a random horse.

"Fucking shit!" I yell to myself, searching through the nap sack on the side of the horse to find a small dagger and shrug to myself as I hear a loud clobber of hooves behind me.

I pull the horses reigns and push it to go faster, making me pull farther away from the guards. Farther back, I can hear the men yelling and screaming in pain, and I as I turn around I see the masked man on a different horse stopping the guards in their tracks.

My horse slows down and I catch up to the man. He pulls of the mask, leaving his face gleaming with sweat where the mask sat on his cheeks. For the first time I'm able to analyze his face.

Big chocolate eyes stare at me as I do so. His face is chiseled and I can't help but feel butterfly's in my stomach as I look at his handsome features. His cheeks are red with heat and it starts to get worse the longer I stare at him.

"So who the hell are you?" I ask him as the horses pick up speed to where ever the man wants us to go.

"The names JD." He tells me.

"What are you like a mercenary or something?" I ask him.

"Nope. Just a guy who thinks you were wrongly imprisoned and thinks the so called trial you were put on was completely bullshit." He explains, making my heart swell.

"So you were just concerned?" I question, scoffing and turning away.

"Basically." He laughs. "We should hurry, it's getting dark and if we aren't back to my camp soon, we're gonna get lost."

~~~~~

"Woah that's really how you met daddy?!" Lila asks me, and before I can respond a husky voice interrupts.

"Of course not sweetheart. Mommy is just telling you a story, silly. How about you go join brother and eat your super." JD soothes at the excited child and sends her off.

"You are so good with her." I giggle as I wrap my arms around him.

"Yea I know, but seriously what did I say about talking about the past?" He responds, placing a kiss on my neck. "You still gotta remember we're both criminals, even thought we changed our names and moved away."

"I know I know, but it's still apart of me and sometimes I can't help but talk about it." I explain to him and nuzzle into his neck, closing my eyes. He sighs and chuckles, kissing my forehead before pulling away from me.

"Well, you can always talk to me."

"That's no fun!" I whine.

"This is just how good as it's gonna get." He tells me. "Whether you like it or not."

"Well good news, I love it."

~~~
This took way longer than I'd like to admit LMAOOOO

~~Griffon~~