I Will Never Say No (Veronica Sawyer x Fem!Reader)

Requested: thedeadbodyofconny
Prompt:62. "Hey, I'm with you, okay? Always."
Info:could you do veronica sawyer x suicidal fem reader

prompt:62

plot: readers best friend dies in a awful car crash.readers spyrals in to a state of depression and starts having suicidal thoughts.she meets veronica and they become friends.veronica walks in to see reader cutting herself and they have a heartfelt moment
~~~

"Hello Mrs. (L/n)!" I chirp to (Y/n)'s mother as she opens the door.

"Oh Veronica!" She replies. "I wasn't aware you were coming over, (Y/n) must have forgotten to say something. Anyways, she's upstairs, you know where."

"Awesome." I smile. "Thank you!"

"Of course dear, you two have fun." she tells me as I take off my shoes to leave at the front door. "One more thing before you go?"

"Yea whats up?"

"I just wanted to thank you. You becoming friend with (Y/n) has really made her feel better. You remember (Bsf/n)?" She starts, her words slowly getting quieter as she talks. My heart drops as i hear the name of (Y/n)'s best friend. Or I guess, former best friend.

"Yes, of course I remember." I sigh, my eyes falling a bit.

"Ever sense... the car crash, (Y/n) has been completely wrecked seeing as she was supposed to be with (Bsf/n) when she was hit. You becoming friends with her has really taken her our of her horrible... state of mind, I guess you could call it? Anyways, I just really wanted to thank you for helping her." She thanks me, her eyes filling with tears slightly. I just nod in response and start to walk away, my heart feeling too heavy to want to continue with that conversation more.

(Y/n)'s mom says a final thank you and sends me off to find (Y/n). When I walk upstairs, I see she's not in her room, and I see the light in the bathroom on. The door is cracked a bit so i decide to go and knock.

"Hey (Y/n), I brought my shit for-" I start, but immediately my blood goes cold and I stop in my tracks. I see her standing over the sink, a small razor blade running in horizontal lines across her skin, and crimson staining the sink bowl.

Her head shoots over to me and the small tears already in her eyes from the pain get even larger as she realizes what I've seen. When she tries to talk, nothing comes out, and my first thought is to close the door and hide the bloody scene from the world outside the bathroom.

I grab her wrists and steal the bloody blade from her. Once I toss it across the bathroom, I pull her into my chest. Sobs rack her body as I quietly hold her in my arms.

"How long?" I ask her after a few moments. She doesn't respond right away which makes me worry more. "How long (Y/n)? Since the crash?"

"Please don't bring it up." She whispers, pulling away from my embrace to back away from me. Once I softly grab her wrists, I sit her down on the tile. "Wait Ronnie I got-"

"It doesn't matter what got on my shirt (Y/n)." I explain as I search her bathroom for bandages to wrap her arms in. She stares at me as I search, and I can feel her tried eyes burning holes into my back. I find the materials I was looking for and sit down on the floor with her. Damp washcloth in hand, I hold her wrists in my palm.

I slowly rub the cuts with the towel across her skin to try and wash away the dried blood. I can see her expression change as I do so, making me go even slower.  I don't say anything as I bandage her up, my heart too heavy to be able to hold a conversation at this moment. 

"Can I-" she starts, making me pause for a second to look up at her. As I stare at her, I realzie just how tired she looks. Her usually bright (e/c) eyes were so dim it hurt to look at, and the dark circles she usually covers up with make up create a look for her eyes that are even worse for her complexion. "can I talk to you about it?"

"You don't need to ask me. It is completely your choice, and if you trust me with it, I will never say no." I explain quietly to her, my voice full of compassion. She tears up again and looks down a bit in an attempt to hide it from me. "I will always be here for you (Y/n)."

I tip her chin up a bit so I can place a short but passionate kiss to her lips before pulling away. When my lips begin to pull away, she throws her body against mine to keep the kiss desperately alive. I pull her into my lap as the kiss deepens and I caress the small of her back, which makes her melt. After a few moments, we pull away for breath.

She places her forehead on my chest and I cant help but feel my heart flutter at the intimate display. 

"Thats uhh- not how I thought our first kiss was going to go." I huff with a smile on my face. I hear her let out a small laugh and I pull her farther into my chest. "Do you still want to talk about it?"

"If thats ok?" she asks, looking up at me once again. My heart melts at the look on her eyes and I somehow mange to pull her closer into me as I reply. 

"It's always ok. I need to finish bandaging you up." I tell her placing my lips softly on her forehead and turning her around. Once her back is against my chest and I can get to her injury better I continue. "Let it all out baby."

~~~
This one I feel is very cute. It makes me very happy for some reason, maybe its because I'm like in love with Veronica Sawyer, but lets not talk about it LMAO

~~Griffon~~