Alright Then (Aaron Burr x Fem!Reader)

Requested: SoldierOfLoki
Prompt: 25. "Did I stutter?"
37. "Don't fucking touch me!"
63. "His ego is so visible, I can almost watch it grow."
218. "Just leave me ALONE."
296. "Wait, do you two know each other?"
268. "Stop talking about love for a minute and help me with this bullet wound."
349. "You can't protect me."
Info: Musical: Hamilton
Burr x Hamilton's sister!reader
Prompts: 25 37 63 218 268 296 349
Plot: burr breaks up with the reader after finding out she's related to Hamilton
~~~
While walking around the market with your boyfriend of about six months, you cant help but let your heart jump to your throat as you see your brother. Your eyes lock and he smiles at you, and thankfully Aaron was looking somewhere else when your bitch of a brother did so. You shoot him a look from across the market, and this eggs him on even further, especially once he sees who your with.

He immediately starts marching over to my lover and I, and I in turn try and get Aaron to move away from the stand. Your arm already around your from walking around, you take the opportunity to whisper something in his ear which immediately makes him hot and bothered, already making his way towards the carriage with you.

Sadly, your trick doesn't get you very far before you feel Aaron stop and turn towards the fingers tapping on his shoulder, which causes your blood to go hot.

"Hello Burr, (Y/n)." Your brother muses as Aarons eyes immediately slit in suspicion as he realizes you've never talked about knowing Alexander.

"Hello Alexander." He starts, looking at each of us before continuing. "I'm afraid I'm confused. Do you two know each other?"

"No of course not-" I start, seeing pleading eyes at Alexander only to get interrupted.

"Do I know her? I've lived with her basically my whole life you dumb ass! Has my dear sister never talked about her favorite older brother?" Alexander chuckles, earning you a confused and furious expression from your boyfriend.

"No, as a matter of fact she did not." He turns away from my eyes, refusing to look you in the eyes. His arm detaches from yours as he says his next words, curt and spiteful. "Well, have a good day Alexander."

He starts to walk away from you and your brother and your heart rips in two. You knew this was going to happen if your lover ever found out about your previous family. You distanced yourself from Alexander as soon as you started making your own money once arriving in the American colonies, and honestly had only been contacting him by brief letters every once and awhile. This event was the first time you'd seen your brother in person in months, before you actually started seeing Aaron.

You face your brother, and then your boyfriend as he walks away from you. A groan escapes your throat as you chase after him.

"Aaron wait!" You call, the man not stopping his angered march.

By the time the both of you reach the carriage tears are streaming down your face. He turns, and you can we the anger seething on his face, steam practically coming out of his ears.

"Were you eve going to tell me?" He questions.

"I don't know, I'm not close with him at all anymore Aaron! This is the first time I've seen him in over six months!" You say, trying to reason with the man in front of you.

"How do i know your telling the truth? For all I know, you've been using me for him!" He hisses at me, the words stinging like venom.

"Are you serious?? You would say that after everything we've been through together? After all we've shared, your going to accuse me of using me??"