Lets Go, My Love (Schuyler Sisters Harem x Fem!Reader)[Slightly NSFW]

Requested: dankmemez666
Prompt: 11. "Be my wife."
Info: Musical: Hamilton
Characters: Female! Schuler sisters (all of them >:3)
Reader type: Female
Prompt: 11
Plot: okay so the reader has been in a harem with the Sister's for years on end and this will take place in the 1780's but being Gay is okay. And then one day Angelica proposes to the reader. But then Eliza while hanging out with Y/n tried to have sex with her and Angelica walks in on it and gets mad at Eliza and they fight while the Reader goes to Peggy for comfort but then Peggy preposes and then they both get married in secret until the other two find out and it leads to chaos. (I'm sorry if this is too much for one chapter and you can spilt it up. But I'm sorry)
~~~
"(Y/n)?" Angelica's voice whispers in my ear as we practically lay on top of eachother in her large bed.

"Yes Angie?" I hum in responce.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do silly!!" I slightly scoff at her, turning my head to stare into her eyes. "Why would you ask me that?"

"Well, you love my sisters as well."

"Well of course I do. I love all three of you." I tell her, sitting up so I can look at her with confusion better. "Is everything ok Angelica?"

"If I asked you to marry my right now, would you say yes?" She blurts, causing my breath to hitch in surprise. "If I wanted you all to myself, and asked you to marry me, would you?"

"I-" I start, "I don't know Angelica.. I'd have to think about it. But you aren't even proposing to me right now so I don't know where this came from."

She sits up too and reaches over into the bedside table drawer, revealing a small wooden box. My chest tightens as I can hear the blood pumping in my ears.

"Angelica-"

"Don't say anything, just let me talk." She says, cutting me off. "I've loved you more than anyone in my entire life, and that's saying something. I want to grow old with you, and only you (Y/n). I understand if you need time to think about it, but I just want you to know how I feel."

I can feel my heart rate increase, but it soon slows as I try and wrap my head around the thought of marrying Angelica. In all truth, I've always enjoyed Angelica a little more than her sisters, because of my mind and her body.

But mainly her mind.

I look her in her eyes, and smile, kissing her lips before pulling the covers back and sitting up. She watches me as I pull my corset on, tightening it around my body. I reach for my dress, the one currently thrown into a pile next to Angelica's own clothes. Once I slip it on, I give her once last look. She smiles at me, and I cant help but want to kiss her again, so I do.

"I'll think about it Angie. I'll let you know once I've made my decision, I promise." I tell her quietly, my lips ghosting over hers as I talk to her. It takes all of my strength to pull away and walk out of her bedroom after saying goodbye.

A few days later, I'm with Eliza, and I still cant help but think about Angelica. I wish I could make a decision that would make everyone happy, but there is just no doing so. Eliza can tell my back is ridged and my breathing is ragged. Her hand falls between my shoulder blades, prompting me to look at her caring eyes.

"Sorry Eliza, My head is all messy right now." I sigh and give her a tired smile. She dismisses me with a smile and kisses my lips. My hands fall to her hips as I whimper into her soft and passionate kiss. She rolls us over so I'm on my back and she's on top of me, biting at my softly at my lip. Her hands move from my cheeks to my undergarments.