Izuku x Reader X Ochako Pt 2

Ochako and Izuku made it known to everybody in the class that you were now apart of their relationship and to your surprise they were all supportive. You thought you would be ridiculed, be called desperate, or that you were just doing it to try and get to the top. However, none of those things were true. They all congratulated you on your new relationship and you felt you were on the moon with happiness! It was still a little too good to be true so you were wary but Izuku and Ochako were always there to make sure that you felt welcomed, safe and apart of it not just a third wheel. The gestures were very much appreciated

"What you're thinking so hard about short-cake?" You looked up at deku kissing his cheek sinking back into his embrace. Izuku was very touchy feely and he loved to hug you, cuddle you, kiss you or just touch you in general and nothing sexual! He just enjoyed feeling your skin on his.

"About us. It's so nice to be in this relationship with you guys. I used to dream about it all the time. I pined after you guys like a dork for so long and I just accepted that I was never getting anywhere so I chose to admire from afar and be a friend you know." It was silent for a few seconds as you continued to make coffee and he hummed contemplatively behind you.

"Hey Y/N?" You hummed but got no answer. You turned and squeaked when you felt a pair of lips on your own. You almost didn't kiss back but before he started fidgeting and panicking you gave in and pulled away after a few seconds. His face was pink with a goofy grin and you knew you mirrored the look. "Does it still feel like a dream?" You couldn't help but let out a giggle him soon joining you. You both were unaware of the third person of you trio coming up behind the two of you.

"What's got you two so giggly?" You both turned around looking at Ochako giggling some more because you both were just happy and her confused expression was making it better

"He kissed me on the lips." You smiled big when she gaped at the two of you

"THAT IS NOT FAIR COME HERE!" You didn't have time to think before she was on you cupping both of your cheeks in her hands and kissing you softly. She tasted like vanilla and strawberries as you found yourself now addicted to her taste. She pulled away and now all three of you were pink and giggly. It was 7 in the morning on a Saturday and all three of you just kissed in the kitchen while making coffee and giggling. This was the definition of perfect in your eyes. Soon enough the three of you had coffee and sat on the couch to just talk and watch videos on the phone. All three of you had already trained and decided to unwind with coffee and each other's company. It was nice and of course 'Zuku was on the bottom while you and Ochako spread out on top of him. He never minded the weight and admitted he liked the feeling of the two of you on top of you so you both splurged that side of him as much as you can or as much as he allowed. It was about a half an hour to an hour before everyone else came trickling in and soon enough the peaceful quiet of the morning was broken by chatter, laughing and screams courtesy of Denki and Mina. Your whole class was a handful but over the past three years and all of the traumatic events that you guys went through? You wouldn't change them for nothing in the world.

"Good morning guys!" The three of you looked up on time to see Mina running and throwing herself on the three of you like she did every morning for the past three years. It was a ritual and honestly it would be concerning if she didn't do it no matter who was on the couch.

"Mina-chan what's cracking lacking" You did a handshake with her before she got up and went to the bakusquad to bother them like she always did. That's when you saw a happy Kirishima dragging a grumpy pomeranian. You made eye contact with him and smiled politely and as usual this week he quickly averted his eyes pretending not to see you. Now this is not typical Bakugo behavior. Over the years just about everyone understands his Tsundere ways and if there is one thing Bakugo does is not ignore people unless he's pissed at them. If he's pissed he won't talk and will just glare and do passive aggressive things. However this? He was ignoring you on purpose and it bothered you a bit. You wanted to ask him and have been trying this whole week but everytime you got him alone he would disappear or go back to the bakusquad. You knew he knew he was ignoring you and avoiding you and you needed to know pronto!

"Y/N-chan?" You jerked away and looked back at Izuku and Ochako who looked at you with worry. "What's the matter?" You worried the bottom of your lip wondering if this was all worth it or not.

"Well...Bakugo has been acting weird...He's been avoiding me and ignoring me...I want to know what I did wrong so it can be fixed since he is my friend." You had looked away looking over to where Bakugo had gone unaware of the plan the two you were laying on had.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3 in the morning and for some reason your stupid self couldn't go to sleep. You were just glad that it was Sunday which means you can sleep in but that's not the point. You shouldn't be up! You made your way sleepily to the kitchen your tank top straps off and your shorts all lopsided with no fucks given. You were sleepy but couldn't sleep. Honestly body fuck you. You weren't paying attention so was unaware of another person that was in there. When you got in the kitchen you gasped jumping 2 feet in the air making the other person yelp and jump too. He turned around and you saw it was Bakugo

"Why the fuck didn't you make any noise!" He was yelling at you with an inside voice. What. You shook your head choosing to not focus on that

"I didn't know anyone was down here. I couldn't sleep so was going to try some warm milk." You went to the fridge grabbing the milk, pouring a glass and putting it in the microwave for 2 minutes allowing the gentle hum to encase the quiet. You turned to Bakugo who was still facing you but had his head turned. "How come you couldn't sleep?" You waited for an answer knowing these things take time with him

"I was thinking." Weird for him to be thinking so much that it stops him from sleeping. Something was wrong.

"You can tell me what's bothering you if you want. I know I'm not Kirishima or a close friend but I still care." You turned away from him waiting for the milk to finish. You grabbed it turned back to him only to jump at how close he was. You didn't even hear him move!

"I have been a major dick to you for no reason when you have been nothing but fucking nice to me. All these years not once have you been mean or rude but that's all I have been to you. How can you still care?" Ah it was that huh. It was definitely from last week incident and everything else.

"Because you are family. Family always sticks together no matter what." You had set the glass down to lift your hands to his cheeks. He did nothing but stare back at you in shock. "No I am not as close to you as the Bakusquad but that still doesn't change the fact that you are my ohana. Ohana means family and family also means all is always forgiven." You gave him a closed eyes smile going to move your hands but was shocked when he grabbed you in a hug. It was tight, secure and something he never did. It must be the high of emotions but you hugged him nevertheless. The two of you stood there for a long time before he mumbled something "What you say Bakugo?"

"Call me Katsuki.....and I'm sorry." Both of you knew what he was saying sorry for so you squeezed him to let him know it was okay. All is forgiven. After a while both of you pulled away and he had a small genuine smile on his face "You're still an idiot" You smirked at him picking your milk back up to finish it in one go.

"And you're still a pop rock." His eyebrow twitched but he said nothing. It was left at that. The two of you both went back bidding farewell at each other's designated floors. When you got back to your room you didn't realize that two people were in there already. You entered and jumped when you felt arms around you

"Shhh it's me 'Chako and 'Zuku is in the bed already." You weren't really following but allowed yourself to be pulled back into bed where you were embraced front and back. "We talked to Bakugo and it was just a coincidence that the two of you couldn't sleep." You hummed not caring at the moment. You were glad that the tension was squashed and all you wanted right now was some sleep.

"Nighty night" You blearily registered lips on your face before the darkness claimed you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How's this!