Tenya Iida X Reader

A/N: You have a 'unusual' music taste. You enjoy listening to screamo, heavy meta; and alternative music

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say that your aesthetic did not match your music taste was an understatement. Also, whoever lied and said you can tell a lot about a person based off of what music they like can go burn in hell. If you looked at your room back at home and your dorm room it was filled with books, some stuffed animals, pictures/posters on the wall and a little beauty self care area you made on your dresser. Now if you were to look on your play lists you would expect your room to look like Tokoyami's or what you like to call 'his banquet of darkness'. You liked to listen to Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Pantera, Anthrax, Black Veil Brides, Silverstein, Pierce the Viel, Nirvana and so much more. Pretty sure you scared the shit out of the bakusquad when they heard the music you played. The only reason they heard it from the jump was because Denki was bored and, wanted to be nosy and know what you listened to. He was under the impression that you would listen to soft, sweet music. You still find it funny how hard he threw himself back and almost short circuited when he heard screaming in his ear. Surprisingly, the deku squad didn't mind in the slightest that you enjoyed that kind of music. You knew there was a reason why you fit in so perfectly. Well, besides the fact that you had the hots for Mr. President and, enjoyed getting under his skin. It sent a thrill through your system when he would get flustered or annoyed by whatever you did.

"EARTH TO MOTHER FUCKING L/N" You jumped hard whirling around to see who was talking to you to see it was Mina who was Toru waving her arms around. You think she was judging by the way her shirt flaps were moving.

"What do you want. Can't you see I'm dreaming over here." She annoyed you. You don't know why but, she annoyed you sometimes and this was one of those times. She never did nothing to you per say, but you know how you get that feeling that you don't like someone but, you have no evidence to justify why you don't like them? Yeah it's one of those.

"They were talking to you, don't get sassy." You rolled your eyes giving her the finger to face Ojiro who was looking at you with a weird look. Ah, he probably picked up on the fact you don't like his girlfriend so much. He can kiss your ass too.

"I was asking if you wanted to join us for study group later on or you're going to sit with them?" He pointed towards the dekusquad who were talking amongst themselves. Honestly, you rather sit with them because you don't like the energy that Ojiro and Toru were giving off so to avoid any awkwardness or unnecessary arguments you opt out.

"Thanks but no thanks. I'm going to be with them." You bid them farewell and left to go sit with them in the present. You were already feeling awkward around them which you hated so you took yourself out of that environment. It was too much for you anyway to handle at the moment. "Hey guys." You took a seat directly across from Iida so you can put your spontaneous plan into action. You spoke with the group, Iida occasionally adding in his two cents so you decided to toy with him a bit. You took advantage of the covered tables and took your foot out your shoe. You gently placed it on his foot looking at him out the corner of your eye. You chose to just listen to them nodding your head here and there so they'll know that you were listening. You slowly crept your foot up pressing lightly on his shin. He coughed at that but, covered it up. You went a little higher enjoying his lapse of attention and him trying to decide if he should say something or not. You tested the waters some more and reached his thigh and, that's when he full on choked. You slid your foot all the way back down and slipped it back in his shoe handing him a water bottle innocently. Midoriya hit his back and you bet he was thanking the lord that he can cover up the fact that he was red from the choking and, not what you were doing. You felt someone staring and, looked over to see Ochako looking at you with a knowing look. All you did was smirk with a subtle wink. At least you hoped you were subtle. You looked over to see that the whole time Iida did not look away from you and, you figured that you may or may not have been caught.

"Are you feeling a little better now? You always tell us we are going to choke but, it was you this time." Midoriya smiled lightly as he gave Iida some more water who still had not looked away from you. Shit. Maybe he saw everything. Time to abort mission.

"I feel a lot better, thank you Midoriya." He glanced over to Midoriya who had gone back to eating. It was time to make a move and skedaddle. You did enough today to the boy.

"I'll be right back." You dumped your food, grabbing your bag and heading out the lunchroom not wanting to look back to see who exactly was burning a hole into the back of your head. You had a feeling who it was but, still. You walked the hallways noticing how deserted it was deciding to wait in the classroom for the next class to start once lunch was over. You entered the classroom and was about to turn around to close the door but, was met with a broad chest instead. You looked up to see Iida with an unreadable expression on his face. "Hi." He swiftly closed the door and shoved you against the closed door.

"You think you're cute as shit don't you." You don't know what surprised you more. The fact that the class President, Mr. Stiffboard just cussed or he had you pressed up against the door using his body.

"Bite me." Why was that your response? You don't know but the response was not expected. He placed his knee between your legs and wrapped his hand around your neck "Choke me, like you hate me." Of course you would say the lyrics from Corpse, of course. The smirk he gave you made your body shiver especially when he placed his lips by your ear.

"But you love me, lowkey wanna date me when you fuck me. Touch me with the lights off, and my chains on. Baby, I'm not the right one you should wait on." Ohhhh you did not know what to do. You were flabbergasted and did not know how to act. Who the fuck was this? Where did this come from? He smirked more as he brought his lips back from your ear to your lips hovering above them "Can I kiss you?" Oh fuck who were you to say no? As a response you pressed your lips against his loving how he pressed his body flushed against yours. He pulled away licking the string of saliva that connected your lips together.

"Are we dating?" He looked at you surprised before raising an eyebrow

"No shit, I don't go around kissing anyone. You're mine and I'm yours." He squeezed your cheeks giving you another bruising kiss before pulling away. "Now, let's go sit before someone see's us." You don't like being told what to do but damn you'll make exceptions for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?