Gang Orca X Female Reader FINALE

A/N: This was a cute 6 part story that I will be ending here!

----------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up in the hospital disoriented. You didn't exactly remember how you ended up there anyway looking down at the bandages on your arms and you felt the bandage wrapped around your head. You laid there blearily looking up at the lights trying to piece together what had happened. You left your job early leaving Ember behind to finish her shift and since you were hungry you stopped by to get some food and that's when a villain attacked and you stopped him but your drawback got the best of you because it's been a long time since you had to use that much power and strength on an opponent. You glanced over to the window and saw that it was pitched black meaning you were out for a few hours. You looked at the clock and saw it was in fact 11PM and you were more than likely not going to be released until the morning.

"It's nice to see that you are awake." You flinched hard sitting up to stare in the direction the voice came from. Standing by the curtains in all of his glory was Kugo. You had a fleeting thought of why he was there when you remembered he was the one to bring you to the hospital.

"Yeah...I'm sorry for worrying you." You felt a bit bashful for not only showing off to him but then needing to be rescued and taken to the hospital because your drawback told you fuck you.

"There is nothing to be sorry about. You were defending yourself and trying to help out the heroes. Was it extremely dangerous and a bit stupid? Yes. However, if it wasn't for you then he would have caused way more damage then what was necessary. For that, I thank you." He bowed a bit to you surprising you. Why was the number ten hero bowing to you. It felt so weird!

"S-Stand up! There is no need to bow to me! It should be me thanking you! Who knows what could have happened to me if you didn't take me here for the effects of my drawback." You weren't about to tell him that when overused way past your limit you can bleed out. You found out the hard way when you needed 3 blood transfusions when you damn near severed your leg in a car accident. He looked put off by your sudden outburst but he stood up as requested before fixing you with a stare.

"What exactly is your quirk? I am patient but, you did say you was going to tell me." Oh yeah that's right you never told him the full extent of your quirk nor the drawbacks. You knew all about his and he barely knew what yours was.

"Come sit next to me." You pointed to the chair watching as he made his way and sat down. His demeanor and size made the chair look kid size. "Well I'm an elemental user. I have one of the rarest quirks which is the ability to use, create and control the 4 main elements which are Air, Water, Earth and Fire in that order. This makes me an easy target for villains because I can be used for so many things which is why I chose a simple office job. I didn't want the stress of being a hero knowing I always have to watch my back. Yes saving people would have been the best reward but my nerves and anxiety would not have been able to handle it." You took a break watching for his reaction which was hard considering he has years of schooling his face under his belt. You continued once he gave you a nod signaling he is still listening. "My drawbacks depend on what element I use. When I use Earth too much too fast it causes me to bleed from all orifices. When I use water I catch blinding headaches, the worst one I had was that I was blind for a whole week. When I use air I cough up blood and finally when I use fire I can burn from the inside out. I know my limit for all four." You took a breath scrunching up the sheets under your palms waiting for him to digest everything you said and mull it over. You worried your lip chancing a look at him and blushed when you noticed he was already staring at you.

"...You're amazing." Your face erupted in scarlet fidgeting not sure how to react. He was in such awe when he said it and it made your insides go all mushy and gooey the butterflies in your stomach traveling all across. "You're such a gift to this world....A gift to me...You're so precious and I just..." He started fumbling reaching a hand out to you and you didn't waste no time placing both your hands in his giant palm. You enjoyed his cold skin rubbing against your clammy skin. It made you feel better and it just felt like home. "I know you're strong...So strong...and beautiful, kind, sweet....Never once did I get malicious intent from you...You're perfect and....I want to make you mine...If you let me." You don't know when the two of you got so close but you both were face to face with each other inhaling each others breath. Your eyes bored into his red eyes. Searching. Pleading. Needing to know that this wasn't all a dream. You took a breath taking in your surroundings. You felt his skin on yours, smelt his ocean breeze musk waft off of him and saw his blood red eyes shrouded by his smooth black and white skin. He my not be fully human, but who cares? He was still the best thing you have ever seen and happen to you. Who wouldn't say yes?

"Of course Kugo." You pressed a light kiss to his snout smiling at the pleased rumble that erupted from his chest. "There is no one else that I want." You giggled a bit and squeezed his hands giving him the best grin you could muster.

"...How about once you're out I'll take you out on another date." You hummed happily practically buzzing with happiness. You couldn't wait to tell Ember such good news.

"That sounds like a plan." You giggled as Kugo let out a louder pleased rumble before coughing in embarrassment. Yeah, this was something you can get used to.

--------------------------------------------------

This concludes a beautiful end to a mini series! Thank you and stay tuned for further chapters :)