Mina X Reader X Ochako

A/N: I realized that a lot of you do not like the ships I choose to make in my one shots and I understand that but please be respectful about it. It's not hard to simply be respectful. I am a multi-shipper so I ship kacchako, tsu x iida, kamijirou, todomomo, tododeku, bakudeku, bakukir and much more yaoi, yuri, ot3, ot4 and straight ships. So please be respectful. They're all legal as well so really shouldn't be an issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're making your fixation on them painfully obvious" You jumped three feet in the air at the voice who whispered in your ear. You turned to see Izuku smirking at you teasingly. You felt like smacking him.

"Why do you always sneak up on me like that?" You huffed facing away from Mina and Ochako who were talking about something on Mina's phone. It made you a little jealous that you weren't part of that but, you would never interfere with their atmosphere unless given explicit consent. Which you haven't received.

"You're easy to scare." You yelped again looking over at Shoto's poker face. The bastard. He was Izuku's shadow so you really should have expected him

"Great you're here too, where's Iida and Tsu I know they are near by." You looked around spotting the two of them at the dining room table eating and talking together. They made a cute couple, unexpected but, cute nevertheless. "At least they won't be giving me a heart attack." You turned back to the two boys who took seats in front of you with their own food.

"Honestly I am surprised that they haven't noticed your staring, I mean even I noticed." You rolled your eyes playfully at him

"That's because you pretend to be dense to avoid getting into confrontations that you want no part of." You took pride in the way he choked on his food and Shoto smirked lightly into his soba. You swear that's all the boy ever eats but, no one really has the heart to complain about it besides Bakugo. Well, Bakugo complains and screams about everything so maybe he doesn't even count.

"We are not here to talk about me, we are here to talk about your painfully obvious crushes on the two girls over there giggling." He discreetly pointed to Ochako and Mina who were in each other's bubbles laughing about whatever they were talking about. You stared at them again but forced yourself to look away before you got caught and knowing Mina she would make a scene about it. You really really liked her but, she was more about big things and making scenes. She influenced Ochako heavily and now the two of them together were just a pure menace.

"I am too scared for that, the two of you know this. How are you even sure if they are poly?" The look the two of them gave you made you look down at your food "I'm just saying..."

"Soooo, we just going to pretend like they didn't try to bring Momo into the relationship? But, then she found out she's in a polyship with Jirou and Denki already?" The way you choked on your food and the noise it produced was concerning.

"Oh, so you didn't know." You shook your head wildly after guzzling down some water.

"When, where and how did that even happen. I didn't even know Momo was their type." If they were interested in Momo then what the fuck made you think you had a chance. You kept that little tidbit to yourself though knowing Shoto and Izuku wouldn't take nicely to you degrading yourself.

"Me neither but, then again it's not even looks, it's the compatibility of personalities." Shoto had a point and you knew he was stickler about personality not looks courtesy of his shitty father.