Denki Kaminari X Male Reader

A/N: I'll be damned to make Denki stupid, he is not. He made it into the hero course afterall. He is oblivious though

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Denki have known each other since you both were in diapers. The two of you always went to the same schools, same classes, would hang out with each other and help each other out when it came to bullies. It was a surprise when the two of you got accepted to U.A as well as the same class!

"This is amazing Denks! We will never be separated!" You were jumping up and down before tackling the electric boy in a tight hug. The two of you were at his house both of your parents celebrating with you guys

"We can really make our own hero agency! We can take on interns and even be apart of the top 10!" The excitement was contagious and you guys had a big dinner at his house. You left with a promise that you would try your hardest and never fall behind either!

When you came back home that day, you had a little bit of an epiphany. You were gay, and your first crush was Denki your childhood and now best friend. This was going to be an issue and hopefully it wouldn't get in the way

------------------------------

Newsflash it got worse. The crush didn't go away but, you were not about to risk a life long friendship for some romantic feelings that you can get rid of if you had some reprieve from him. Which is never going to happen because the two of you were stuck together like white on rice. Damn. You watched as Denki got sucked into a conversation with Jiro and the rest of the bakusquad about God's knows what. Your eye twitched as Jiro stabbed him with his ear jack. Normally you'll find it funny but, your current thoughts are preventing that. Snap out of it. You took a deep breath and turned from the scene before your body responded instead of your brain.

"Y/N-kun! You're going to be late to the study session! We need to keep our grades top tier!" Your eyes almost rolled but, you stopped it at the last moment. Iida-kun didn't deserve your attitude, he deserved some annoyance with how eccentric he was and he didn't even realize it.

"I'm on my way Iida just let me grab some food." You rushed off to the kitchen before he can get any ideas to grab you. You made yourself a taco salad being sure to clean up after yourself so you don't have to hear Bakugo's mouth. You can deal with him but, sometimes you wanted a zipper for his mouth or at least a remote to turn down his voice volume. One can only dream. You had a huge bowl on purpose because you knew Denki was going to look at you like he always does and is going to want some.

"What you got there Y/N." You paused waiting for him to come to you and get in your personal space to eat out of your plate like he always did. He always used your spoon to eat as well. You tried not to think too hard about how the two of you indirectly kisses daily since it fueled your crush even more.

"Taco salad. Wanna try?" You watched as he used your spoon and ate a few spoonful's. Iida had given up and decided to just wait for you upstairs in his room where the study session was being held. Last week was Shoto so this week it was IIda's turn.

"This was good, maybe later on you can make a big one and we can share that one?" You nodded your head. "You're the best!" He kissed your cheek like he always did before heading back to the squad and you headed upstairs face aflamed

------------------------------------

"So, when are you going to tell him?" Denki looked over at Sero with a raised eyebrow

"Tell Y/N what?" He watched as they all rolled their eyes hard. What did you miss?

"That you like him." Denki gave Mina a weird look not understanding too much about what she was insinuating