Gang Orca X Female Reader Pt 2

"Well what are you waiting for? Aren't you going to go say hi?" You wanted to punch Ember in her stupid, smart beautiful face right now. She was making you extremely nervous right about now with how much she was ushering you to talk to your idol.

"I can't just go over there! He's enjoying his peace and quiet! He probably gets hounded by the vultures and fans everyday! I don't want to be weird!" You were panicking and for good reason. He's the number 10 hero and you knew he was well known despite also being labeled #3 hero who looks like a villain.

"Yes you can and you will. You are going to have a conversation with your idol he will like what he sees." She winked at you while simultaneously dragging you towards him. What did she mean he will like what he sees? What was his type anyway? Did he even like women? It's none of your business honestly but, it didn't stop you from wondering.

"Are you two fans?" You blinked into reality realizing you were already standing in front of him and with all the times you practiced on what to say if you ever faced him in person flew out the window.

"Yes but, she's the biggest fan as you can tell." Both you and Gang Orca looked down to see that you were wearing his hero shirt with Capri's that matched his color scheme. You looked like a monochromatic clown in your eyes but, now that you're in front of your all time favorite hero you wanted the floor to swallow you up. You looked up at the sound of a chuckle

"I would have never noticed." Now you really wanted the floor to swallow you. Not only were you embarrassed but, you were being teased by him!

"I'll be back for you Y/N, I'll doubt you have anything to worry about with such a strapping hero around." You turned to fight her but, she managed to dodge your hands moving further down the hall leaving the two of you alone.

"I'm so sorry for being annoying. I know you probably wanted to be alone-" He cut you off by setting a large palm on top of your head. His hands were huge! It covered the whole top of your head, claws included.

"It's quite alright. You're a fan it can't be helped." You were calmed down by his baritone but you were still a bit nervous. You wanted to just talk about how amazing he was while at the same time stay quiet and not come off as a psycho fan girl. "You don't look like a psycho fangirl. Looks can be deceiving though." You did an anime face-fault quickly getting up not looking at him. Time to die.

"I'm not psycho I promise. I just really admire you and think you deserve much more credit and recognition than you got as of now." Don't ramble you dumb bitch, don't ramble. "I know it's hard with having flashy heroes like All Might, Endeavor, Hawks and Mirko that get all the glory but, you're a hero like everyone else. I feel you shouldn't be judged based on your appearance. I always hated that they called you a villain look-a-like when that makes no sense. The real monsters are the ones hiding behind sheep's clothing." You stupid bitch you did it. You talked the man's ear off and now he thinks you're weird and trying to look for a polite way to escape. Lucky for you, you shall take pity on his soul. "Now excuse me I'm going to go take a long walk off a short pier." You promptly turned around intent on finding Ember and getting the hell out of there but before you can you felt an arm grab yours.

"I just..uh" You turned around to see the giant man holding on to you while shuffling on his feet looking away. This was odd since he always held himself together never allowing someone to cause visible discomfort. However, here he was reminding you of a teenage boy caught off guard by what his parents said.

"I'm sorry for talking too much." He cut you off by shaking his head

"No need to apologize...It's been a while since someone managed to throw me for a loop and it's just...surprising to say the least." You both stood there awkwardly shuffling not sure what to do or what to say. When you looked down at his hand he quickly let go giving a quick sorry out. Now it was back to the awkwardness as you both stood next to each other staring into the shark tank

"Are you sure that me being here isn't annoying? I can always leave you alone." He mulled it over for a couple of seconds before answering

"I don't mind the company." You nodded your head in an affirmative

"Then, what's your favorite shark?" You prayed that he let you use that as a distraction and a conversation opener if he truly didn't mind your company. You felt him looking at you before he focused back on the tank.

"Mackerel Sharks." You gave a sigh of relief engaging in idle chit chat with him while moving along to observe each tank. Despite the initial shyness and awkwardness you found yourself enjoying his company. As expected of a man who was part dolphin (Orca's are in fact part of the dolphin family despite their name "killer whale") he knew just about every single animal in the ocean that had been discovered. Even if it was kind of expected it still impressed you how much knowledge he was able to retain. Then again when you're passionate about something it tends to stick to you.

"This was surprisingly peaceful, I enjoyed myself." You were in a secluded part of the aquarium and you figured it had to do with the fact that he didn't want to be seen or hounded by the general public yet.

"I enjoyed myself as well L/N-kun." You didn't want to be called by your last name feeling a celebrity shouldn't be doing that but he insisted.

"Sooooo...." You didn't want to part ways yet. You refused! You enjoyed yourself a whole lot and you knew he was super busy but you wanted to enjoy another afternoon with him if possible.

"Can I see your phone?" You blinked at him before digging into your pocket fetching your phone and giving it to him unlocked thinking maybe he needed it. He scrolled, hit something and pressed a few buttons before hitting one more button. You heard his phone ring puzzling you further as to why he needed your phone before he gave it back to you. You looked and your jaw dropped. He gave you his number! He put Gang with an emoji of a dolphin next to it. "That's just in case you want to...talk whenever ready." You looked up at him with widen eyes still in shock that he trusted you a regular civilian with something so personal

"I will protect this number with my whole heart." It was dramatic but, it was important that his personal cell did not fall into the wrong hands. He chuckled petting your head again.

"I'm sure you will." He looked up behind you prompting you to turn around to see Ember with a shit eating grin on her face. "It was a pleasure to meet you L/N-kun. I hope the two of you make it home safe." With a wave to the two of you he turned around and you didn't move until his cape disappeared around the corner.

"BITCH SPILL THE TEA!" You hissed at her but that didn't stop her from hanging onto you like a leech. You chose to ignore her walking out the aquarium with her still latched onto you.

"I'll tell you later crazy." You ignored her screeching choosing to think about your secret crush on your Idol. Ugh, you were such a fangirl.

---------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?