Overhaul X Reader X Chronostasis

You were glad that you had Chisaki and his devoted henchman Chrono convinced you were on their side. Don't get you wrong, you weren't necessarily a good person, but you weren't bad either. You stole because Chisaki and Chrono forced you too if you wanted to eat or stick around. To outsiders it looked as if you were in a throuple with Chisaki and Chrono but, you really wasn't. You got looped up in their mess when Chrono found you outside of the main hideout and brought you in believing you were part of the heroes and sent to spy. You had a hell of a time convincing him that you wasn't, having to do some unsavory things and forced to be exposed to everyone including the League but, at the end of the day it earned you their trust. Sort of. They still hated you and would dispose of you quicker than you blink if they even suspected betrayal.

"Y/N, what are you doing in here?" Chrono had come in the bathroom to watch you get in the shower. You could be snotty and say what the fuck it looks like but, you weren't trying to get hurt.

"I'm about to take a shower, you want to join me?" Usually that was the best way to appease something like him or Chisaki. Yes, something. They weren't people anymore. Who uses people and sees people as only objects and not what they are? Also, for someone who claims to hate quirks and wants to erase quirks permanently Chisaki has no problem using his.

"Yeah I will." He quickly stripped ushering you to do the same. The two of you got into the shower and you allowed him to have his way with you. Did you enjoy it? No not at all but, you knew how to pretend so he won't slap you. He didn't care if you enjoyed it the same way with Chisaki. They cared less about you, you were only an object that was there to be useful to them whether that was gathering information, cleaning, cooking or having sex with them. It was disgusting, mundane and the only reason you haven't said fuck all was for Eri. The little girl that Chisaki was supposed to care and look after. He did the exact opposite of what his boss a.k.a father asked for. He even put him in a coma until 'everything was right' in the world. That psycho.

"Do you want me to clean you?" That was another way to gain his trust. After you both finished having sex he would normally demand that you cleaned him but, you tried to offer it so it seemed you were 'obedient' or developed stock-holm syndrome if you delved deep into it.

"Do as you please." He gave a small smile and you returned it. Honestly, if Chisaki didn't manipulate Chrono he may have been a better person. It was too late for that now, he had no remorse for anyone and he swore that Chisaki was a God who can do no wrong. Everything was wrong with Chisaki. Speaking of Chisaki you wouldn't actually call him Chisaki you would call him by his quirk name which is 'Overhaul'. Once you were done cleaning him and yourself the two of you got out and went to the room to change into clothes. You wore leggings with a t-shirt and a sweater. That was your normal attire. You had no shoes just like Eri. It was annoying. You needed to get out this situation and you would have if you knew Eri wasn't in danger

"Is it my turn to watch Eri? I don't want to be late or too early." Chisaki was very punctual and didn't deal well with being too early or even a minute late. He gave vague answers of when you were supposed to report for duty but, you can at least depend on Chrono for giving you exact times. He was on the bitter end of Chisaki wrath when he was late or too early and, walked in on Chisaki touching himself. As he quoted 'the feeling of being torn apart and put together is not a feeling I want to experience again.' You whole-heartedly believed him

"Yes, you have 5 minutes to get to her chambers so get to it." You thanked him with a kiss to the cheek before hurriedly getting dressed and going to head out in the hallway towards Eri was before Chrono stopped you with a hand on your wrist. he turned you around forcefully to press a bruising kiss to your lips. He pulled away after a minute and whispered in your ear "Be careful, be smart." With that said he quickly left the room leaving you to wonder what he meant. You got the answer when you felt something in your back pocket. You reached for it opening it to see that it was a map of the hideout. Not just the regular hideout, it had all of the hidden tunnels and caverns with specific times. It had a note at the bottom in his handwriting 'Due it at the exact times, no sooner, no later.' This was weird. You didn't expect Chrono of all people to help you. Yes, the two of you have gotten a little close but, this would be the ultimate betrayal. How do you know he's not lying and this was a ploy or trick to see if you would go through it and prove your disloyalty? This whole operation could get you killed and cause more harm to Eri.

"I really don't have much of a choice do I." You had the same quirk as Mr. Compress so you put the map in a little ball and placed it under your tongue. This was just in case you ran into Chisaki on your way to Eri and he decided to feel you up he wouldn't notice the map and kill both you and Chrono. You speed walked to Eri's room now that you had 2 minutes and 32 seconds to get there. You didn't bump into anyone thankfully and you made it to Eri's room uneventfully. Once inside you closed the door and pulled out the map to get a good look at it. Luckily he got the quickest route and you should be out in only 12 minutes. Perfect.

"What's that?" You looked up at Eri who was looking at you scared. You have never seen this girl smile and to be fair if you were her there was nothing to smile or be happy about. You wanted to change that today though. You walked up to her gently and showed her the map as you started explaining.

"Me and you are going to get out of here. I hate it here and it's not safe for either of us. I need to protect you. Overhaul won't hurt you no more." She was frightened and didn't believe it so you spent three minutes calming her down until you managed to gather her in your arms. You had nothing here. You were leaving with whatever you had on your back and Eri. Your heart was pounding in your chest and in your ears you were so scared. This was your only chance though. Chrono risked everything to give you this chance and you weren't going to throw it away. "Keep quiet Eri. Cover your ears." You had a photographic memory so the map was back in the ball under your tongue as you quietly made it out the room. You followed the map exactly remembering the times. Spot 1 you waited 30 seconds and moved swiftly to spot 2 where you waited 1 minute before going to spot 3 and stopping for 2 minutes and 15 seconds. It kept going like that until you saw the door at the end of the corridor that was hidden in the wall. It said run full speed at it and slam into it. You had nothing to lose

"Your heart is beating fast Y/N." Eri spoke quietly but you heard her loud and clear

"Don't make a sound Eri right now. I got you. I swear." You took a deep breath and with a running start you ran full throttle at the door. At the very last second you used your shoulder and back to hit the wall as it gave in and you ended up crashing in the front yard. You wasted no time getting up and running. You kept running not daring to look back in fear of seeing Chisaki or one of his minions coming after you. You never stopped until you got to a more populated area of people. You slowed down a bit never stopping until you made it to a police station where they called in for help realizing you were in fact Y/N L/N the girl who's been missing for 2 years. You couldn't help it. You started crying holding Eri close to your chest "We're free. We are finally free."

----------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?