Gang Orca X Female Reader Pt 1

A/N: You're 29 in this story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of all the heroes you can possibly fantasize it has to be him?" You glared up at your nosy coworker who decided to look down at your desk and see your merch of Gang Orca. You had key chains, figurines, shirt, hat and a couple of posters at home along with a hoodie. You were a big fan of him! Honestly even if he was scary looking to most people you didn't find him offensive to look at.

"What's wrong with Gang Orca? He's an amazing hero! He's the number 10 hero now!" You'll be damned to let some snobby no it all try it and talk down on Gang Orca. He was your idol!

"All Might and Endeavor are so much better-" Of course he would say the number 1 and 2 heroes and just fuck everyone else who worked their asses off to get to the top right?

"They may have worked harder than anyone else to make it to the top and they're amazing heroes but All Might is a gem he's too good for us and Endeavor is just the devil in disguise so, when you name others besides those two let me know." You turned back to your work not waiting for a response from them.

"You're freaky just like him." You smiled as the truth came out. They are unable to admit that what you said held some truth so they were simply trying to offend you with a low blow. They had to try someone else with that trick because you have seen and heard it all. Half of your body was alien like giving you galaxy colored skin with a bright green eye while the other half of your body was 'human'. It never bothered you and when the bullies picked on you, you made sure to put them in their place. You loved how because you looked like the milky way people figured your quirk had to do with space when it didn't. You had your mother's looks but, your father's quirk. He's elemental meaning you can control fire, water, earth and wind all at once. You would have been perfect for becoming a hero but, that life just wasn't for you. You didn't want to be a pro hero. You loved the idea of saving and helping people but, you didn't like the idea of having to possibly put a family on hold or never having time to take care of them so you rather not face those kind of hardships. It's what made you appreciate heroes just a bit more and hate Endeavor. He was such a dick! He had something that so many crave and he just fucked it up because he wanted to be better than All Might? When All Might didn't give two shits about him?

"You're slacking off again huh?" You blinked coming into focus with a smug face that you had to resist the urge to punch it right off their face. Shouldn't they be doing their own work and not worried about what you do?

"It's my break so I can do what I want. It'll be done before I leave. Speaking of slacking isn't there a pile of work you should be attending instead of worrying about what I do." It wasn't a question it was a statement. They got the hint.

"I know you don't think you're going to make it far with that attitude." You rolled your eyes at their attempted haughtiness

"Mr. Clark made a mess in his room make sure to mop up every spot." You didn't bother to look up but, was satisfied when you heard the door slam making the paintings on the wall shake with the force. Who cares if you were a bit snarky? These people didn't deserve your kindness! They were assholes from the start and any time you had an opinion about anything they tried their best to make you change it to their liking and you wasn't going for it. There's no right or wrong answer for an opinion it's called an opinion for a reason. "Gang Orca is one of the most underrated top pro heroes and there is nothing that can change my mind on that matter."

"Talking to yourself again huh Y/N." You grinned looking up at the one person who makes this place bearable enough until you moved on. Your best friend strutted in and posing on one of your corner desks "Paint me like one of your french girls." She made a ridiculous pose that had you snorting. Honestly no matter what kind of mood you was in she always managed to make you feel better.

"What do you want Ember. Came to torture me again?" You put your stuff up grinning giving her your full attention.

"Why do you wound me so?" She dramatically held her chest but quickly stood up walking over to your desk with purpose and determination. Her moods always switched so quickly it amazed you.

"I don't like that look. You got something up your sleeve." You playfully squinted your eyes at her pretending to be cautious

"Oh shut up, I got tickets to go to the aquarium this afternoon. We both get off at 1 so why not go right?" You were skeptical for one reason. You were in your work attire something you had no interest in visiting an aquarium at. "Don't worry I had this planned so I stole an outfit from your home before I came in." You blinked not at all surprised that she managed to do that. "It's just some shorts and a lose top! You can wear your sneakers just fine." She gave you no room to argue just simply put the bag with your clothes down and waltzed out the door with a wave.

"She's going to be the death of me. I just know it." You didn't dwell on it used to her spontaneous actions by now. You just continued to work finishing up and punching out before going back to your office to change and lock up your belongings. You had three locks, 2 visible ones and one that was invisible because your locker was prone to getting broken into. Another reason why you want to leave and find another job. You had just finished collecting everything when Ember busted through the door wearing a cute cami top with jean capris

"LETS GO WE GOT A DATE WITH SOME FISH!" You were so exasperated that you had to laugh and let her drag you around and out the hell hole. You didn't say goodbye to no one. You never did it's not like you liked anyone in there besides Ember. "Hey snap out of it! We are free! Let's enjoy our afternoon looking at all the cool animals right? We might even see some rare creatures!" Her enthusiasm was hard to ignore and soon enough - like always - it rubbed off on you and you were giggling happily with her. You both looked like giggling teenagers making the older man at the front smile fondly at the two of you.

"I hope the two of you enjoy yourself." You waved at him thanking him as Ember ran ahead of you. You walked to catch up to her but was caught off guard when she ran back to you radiating happiness and laughing excitedly

"What? What happened? What did you see?" She was so giddy she almost couldn't speak! This had to be important for her to get like this

"Close your eyes and I'll show you." With no hesitation you closed your eyes and let her guide you trusting her a 100%. You banter a lot with her but, when it comes down to it you trust her with your life. "Okay you can open them." You didn't even register that you stopped but followed her instructions anyway. When you opened your eyes you gasped out loud trying to keep from fangirling extremely hard.

"No fucking way!" You couldn't believe your eyes!

"Yes fucking way my darling Y/N." She was jumping excitedly next to you but the only thing you can focus on is the man at the end of the room staring at a mako shark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?