☆❇️════𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖════❇️☆

Start from the beginning

Eri scoffed, hopping off Shoto's back which he was very happy about, to walk over to Izuku and tap him on his cheeks. "Don't worry Izu-Chan. It isn't like you'll be weak or anything." She shrugged and then propped herself up on the taller male's shoulder.

Izuku looked at the girl with a raised brow, placing a thumb on his chin. "Oh yeah? What about you, miss? Are you still practicing for the fights that will be here before you know it?"

Eri groaned, dramatically raising her hands in the air to drop them back down, a loud slapping sound coming from the impact that they had on her sides. "Come on, Ichiro. You said you're hungry."

Eri began walking away, completely avoiding Izuku's question. He knew how much Eri disliked training on a regular basis because, in the first five minutes of a battle, the girl was already saying that she was tired. Izuku would always tease her with that though.

"But Dad just gave me fo-,"

"Okay, then I'm hungry," Both Izuku and Shoto laughed at the display of Ichiro trying to follow behind Eri. He had presented as an Omega but he was quirkless at the moment. Shoto and Izuku feared that he wouldn't have a quirk but the doctor had told him that he had the DNA. It was just a possibility that he would be a late bloomer like Izuku.

"She was practicing, right?" Izuku turned to Shoto but his head was still in the direction of where Ichiro and Eri were walking. A hum came from beside Izuku which was from Shoto.

"She is." The Alpha answered back, placing his hands behind his back. "But she always tries to find excuses not to," He laughed at this, remembering the time he was to help Eri train but the girl had told him that she was starting her heat even though she had just come out of one a week prior.

Eri had strengths and Izuku and Shoto could clearly see them. For the first few months since she was taken away from the horrible home she used to live in, every single night the Alpha and Omega had to be by her side. She would wake up during the night crying, making her way to Shoto's and Izuku's room so she could sleep with them.

Eventually, Eri told them how she got to the place. It would always stick in Izuku's mind how the girl cried when she explained. She had told them that she was homeless but the rogues had found her and promised her a home. She expected to finally have a family, not do everything that they wanted her to do and if she didn't do it right, they would beat her until she was doing it the way that they wanted her to. Even if it took two years before she told them about it, Shoto and Izuku were still glad that she opened up about that dark past of hers and they made sure that they were always there.

"Well, we'll see how she does in the next two months," Izuku said with a small chuckle, turning his body away from Shoto to start exercising again. The Alpha didn't like that Izuku was going against his wishes to train again so he was quick to pick him off of his feet, a gasp falling from Izuku's lips when he noticed that he was not on the ground anymore.

"Mmm, Shoto, put me down." The Omega whined but still wrapped his feet around his mate's waist. Shoto knew that he had won so with a small laugh, he began walking away from the front of the packhouse where Izuku was training to walk back inside.

"I won't," He mumbled, kissing Izuku all over his freckled cheeks which made whines fall from his lips. The Omega still hugged his Alpha close, pecking him on his lips and holding back so he could see the smirk on his face.

"Ichiro is with Eri so...," Shoto tilted his head to the side, knowing what his mate was getting at. It was seldom that they would ever get to spend time alone since Ichiro was always under the two of them. The kid was clingy but they wouldn't have it any other way since they liked to have their child close.