✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔄𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

The stinging sensation that I was feeling on my face became too much at one point in time which caused me to wake up

The stinging sensation that I was feeling on my face became too much at one point in time which caused me to wake up. Scrunching up my eyebrows, I opened my eyes only to realise that I could only see out of one.

I brought a hand to my face, feeling fabric instead of skin. At first, I had to figure out why this bandage was on my face but immediately, all thoughts from earlier in the day came flooding back making me widen my eyes in surprise.

I didn't forget the words of the rogues so my initial reaction was to look around for Izuku. I looked left and right, noticing that I was in the doctor's office which meant someone had to bring me here.

✧🌙Izuku?🌙✧ I called out for him through our mate link. How long was I out? Outside seemed to be darkening in which meant that it was quite a while.

✧🌙Izuku?🌙✧ I called again, feeling myself starting to panic when I didn't get an answer from him. Inhaling and exhaling, I attempted to calm myself down but to no avail could I do so.

The words of the rogues were still swarming around in my head and all I could think about was Izuku being taken from me while I was asleep. The pace of my breathing had increased the more I thought about it and also my heart rate.

I attempted to get out of the bed but the moment I moved, I had to force myself to sit back down. A headache was now beginning to hinder me from getting far but I needed to see Izuku so that I could know that he was safe.

As I was about to move again, my panic still spiking, the door was thrown open and my thoughts were answered when I saw Izuku rushing in, making sure to close the door as he walked over to me.

I noticed the bandages around his arms and since he was shirtless, my eyes focused on the cloth that was on his stomach. Seeing that, the panic and nervousness that was slowly beginning to leave me once I saw him, made an appearance again.

"Are you alright and what about everyone else? Is your stomach okay? What about the baby?" I began rambling, trying to hold up so that I could hold Izuku. The Omega had a tight hold on me, however, and he started to quiet me down, pushing me a little so that I was laying on the bed again.

"Everyone is okay, Shoto," Izuku softly said, reaching out his hand and running it through my hair. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead and then continued with, "and so is the baby."