✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔄𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔖𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰 𝔓𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

The last name Todoroki signified power and strength

My entire family consisted of Alphas, Alphas who showed no mercy when it came to protecting their pack.

My pack, that being the Herufurēmu Pack, was ranked the strongest in Japan. We were known for coming out on top when it came to useless wolves like rogues who plotted to kill our own just for the mere fun of it.

Rogues were disgusting creatures who wanted nothing more than to destroy peace but the moment they ventured on our pack's land, there was no going back as they were left to rot after we had finished demolishing them.

This just shows that tomorrow would be child's play for me. I'm only fifteen years old and I had already killed over twenty rogues. Every single pack in Japan knows about the Herufurēmu Pack and the strong Alpha children of my parents, Enji and Rei Todoroki.

Me being the youngest had nothing to do with it. I couldn't wait to show every single person or wolf in that arena the ability of one of the children of the strongest pack in Japan. My siblings went before me and they had already shown their skill but it will be nothing compared to mine as my father shamelessly said.

My father would train me every day and even though he had children before me, he deemed me to be the strongest which means that it will be I, Shoto Todoroki who would become the Superior Alpha of this pack once I was the age of eighteen.

With the use of my father's fire and my mother's ice, I would rule this pack on my own. The idea of having a mate was repulsive to me. I didn't need anyone slowing me down or helping me carry on the legacy of my pack as I'm stronger and more capable of doing that on my own.

When the time comes for me to have offspring, I would request a surrogate with a powerful quirk so my child would be able to lead after I had stepped down.

It wasn't that hard to do and if my father ever had the idea of arranging a mating for me, he'd just have to be disappointed for the short while. He'll eventually be fine and come to respect my decision.

My mother, on the other hand, never worried about such matters. She just wishes for a safe future for her pack but there wasn't anything to worry about. We knew how to handle ourselves and we survived. There was a reason that we were number one.

Apart from that, we were expected to train every day. I had no issue with it as I get to use my quirk every day. The useless obstacles that weren't doing it for me anymore as I easily destroy them. The rest of my time I would spend patrolling my pack's ground hoping to find a rogue but it would always end up barren.

I only wish to become stronger as I know what society expects from an Alpha. We were to come out on top and if we had shown anything less, we were deemed useless, something I couldn't let people have the pleasure of saying about me.

As I was from the number one pack as well, and being a child of who society deemed to be the strongest Alpha, I was expected to be undefeated. I wouldn't deny that it was too much to look forward to but if I didn't want to be seen as weak, it was something that was needed to be done.

The day that my father found out that I was an Alpha, he was more than happy. I knew if I was anything 'less' as he calls it, there was no way that he would've kept me seeing that we were a whole family of Alphas, apart from our pack members.

Above that, I was or still is, the perfect child in his eyes. I was an Alpha wolf who had a flawless combination of both his mother's and father's quirk, something most Superior Alphas wish that they could say.

That's why my father couldn't wait until tomorrow. He wanted everyone to see my power, even though it was expected from an Alpha.

He wanted other Alphas to underestimate me and so did I. Many wolves and humans thought that because we were children of the strongest pack owners, that we would slack off and lazy around.

It was alright, however. Morning would be soon here and every wolf in that arena would be at my feet when I defeat them.

I wouldn't deny that I was full of myself but that was what my father wanted. He wanted me to know my power, to know the privileges that came with it and I knew.

I knew that I would come out as number one tomorrow, and I would be damned if I let these wolves defeat me.

There was no time for nonsense.

I wouldn't be the first Alpha to make it into UA but I would surely give these people a show that they wouldn't forget.

𝒱Ω𝓉𝑒 α𝓃𝒹 𝒞Ω𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉!

Date: 31/10/19

⤜||𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠||⤛