✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔄𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

It wasn't any surprise as we disembarked our vehicle, that there were many eyes on us

My siblings waved me goodbye and gave me encouraging words before walking off. They were probably heading to the stands where they would be seated and watching everything take place.

My father, being his proud and egotistical self walked with his head up high, the fire radiating off of him causing people to step away slightly as we walked past.

"Come on Shoto. Don't make direct eye contact with them. Just keep walking." He said to me. I was already doing what he said but it wasn't exactly easy not to see from my peripheral vision the shocked faces of the wolves and humans that were nearby.

"Wow, the number one Superior Alpha up close."
"Yeah, his son is competing today and he's an Alpha."

Words were being passed on as we continued to walk. It was times like this that I wished that my mother was here, but I knew that she had Alpha duties back home. There wasn't a doubt that she would miss me when it's my time to go up and I would make her proud.

"Firstly, the signing in and then the special breakfast. I wouldn't be there with you for breakfast but you know what you must do." When I heard those words left my father's lips, I was somewhat glad that I wouldn't have to deal with him right before I had to go on. Maybe I could get some peace and do what teenagers like me should be doing.

We finally made it to the doors where famous pack warriors were behind. I knew who was going to be there already since my father already spoke to them. It was expected anyway since he's the top Superior Alpha in Japan and he's known to be acquainted with these types of people.

"It's not necessary but I'll go with you." Of course, he would. My father liked to show me off and sometimes, I wish that he would give me a break. I guess the only time that'll I'll be free is when the battle is over and I finally get to go to a school. That means after today, two or three more days would be accounted for and I wouldn't deny that I couldn't wait.

Doors opened breaking me from my thoughts and I noticed that we were in a large bright room. 

My father and I were immediately stopped but I realised that upon noticing who my father was, the bodyguards that were once stationed by the doors took steps back and bowed apologetically to us before standing in the position that they were a few moments prior.